Heroes!

GivenToFly98GivenToFly98 Posts: 163
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I LOVE THIS SHOW, it might even be as good as Lost, idk......... im not done with the first season yet, i watch the DVDs, ONE MORE DISC...... lol
I admit it...what's to say......
I'll relive it...without pain......
Backstreet lover on the side of the road
I got a bomb in my temple that is gonna explode
I got a sixteen gauge buried under my clothes, I play...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I've never seen it. What network is it on?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you rang
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I never watched it, but I do know this... and I'm afraid it's bad news. It was cancelled 2 years ago and the series was not resolved. So if you like getting invested into a TV series that just sort of ends, without any resolution, then you're in luck.

That's why I sometimes don't start watching a series until it looks like it's going to go the distance, because I HATE a show that doesn't get resolved. Can you imagine how terrible it would have been if Lost had been cancelled 2 seasons in? I would have torn my hair out trying to figure out what the fuck was happening.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I never watched it, but I do know this... and I'm afraid it's bad news. It was cancelled 2 years ago and the series was not resolved. So if you like getting invested into a TV series that just sort of ends, without any resolution, then you're in luck.

That's why I sometimes don't start watching a series until it looks like it's going to go the distance, because I HATE a show that doesn't get resolved. Can you imagine how terrible it would have been if Lost had been cancelled 2 seasons in? I would have torn my hair out trying to figure out what the fuck was happening.

Excatly what happened to me and the show Las Vegas. I still want to know what the hell happened with Danny and Delinda's baby.