hello

2»

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Thus you have the part about "thinking" they are flavored. But my question to you is, is sweaty ass really a flavor?

do you really want an answer to that? :eek: ;):D
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Thus you have the part about "thinking" they are flavored. But my question to you is, is sweaty ass really a flavor?

See, Mooks(I am going to call you "mooks" because it is totally rad to do so) I like that you totally got why I put "think" in my siggie...

sweaty ass IS a flavor, as is "old spice" and "tinactin" (please DO NOT ASK!!)

other flavors are; "Irish Spring" "spilled coffee" and "old gym shorts"

"sweat pants" are NOT a flavor. ;)

btw MCKB - of COURSE I winked... :D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • chinobaeza wrote:
    Maybe he is metsy, Lou, cory or sweet adeline or any another evil twin with another screen name!!!!....

:D I think you maybe on to something!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    The Day wrote:
    hey all
    i'm a long time lurker and from time to time i've enjoyed the humor/soap opera on here

got a new job where i have time to post so i joined up and decided to join the fray

so... hello

porch is my favorite song... hence the name

LOVE the name! welcome to THE PIT!!! its all the nonsense and "somethin' never thought youd be part of!" :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :D