Options

Great sports moment, and I'm a Giants fan!

LedbetterusLedbetterus Posts: 592
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I would just like to say Congratulations to Patriots fans. I know there are like 80 other threads about this game today but I feel the need to post one more.

All I hoped for since last week was that the Giants didn't lay down and let this happen. I was so proud to be a sports fan to see that the Giants made the Patriots earn tonight's game.

It's not just about the Pats winning, but all sports and even life lessons in general. Nothing comes easy and it makes it so much sweeter to know that as a Giants or Patriots fan, that your team gave their best out there tonight and it was earned to the fullest.

Anyway, I couldn't be happier as a Giants fan, aside from Scott Norwood missing "that" field goal, this may be my favorite moment in Giant's history (and they lost!), possibly sports history (personal moments). The game meant so much, even if people have been playing the importance off.

Whatever happens now, at least no one can say that the Patriots were handed this season.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I would just like to say Congratulations to Patriots fans. .
    I'm an asshole.
  • Options
    chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    it's a nice thought.
    i just hope they didn't lose their center in the process.

their effort was admired throughout the country. i can tell you that.
  • Options
    Why congratulate them? What the fuck did they do besides get excited???

Was that post really necessary? I wonder how many of your other 13k posts have absolutely no substance.

Thanks!
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Was that post really necessary? I wonder how many of your other 13k posts have absolutely no substance.

Thanks!
    Fuck me!

You are right. I've was drinking, so stupid things come out. This is more about my team sucking ass and jelousy of fucking New England people.

Fuck my Bears!

However I do have many posts that have substance..
  • Options
    Fuck me!

You are right. I've was drinking, so stupid things come out. This is more about my team sucking ass and jelousy of fucking New England people.

Fuck my Bears!

However I do have many posts that have substance..

Lol, man I feel for the Bears. What happened there?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    man and to think people sold their tickets thinking unmeaningfull game ,to me it was the best game of the entire 07 season period ......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    It's got to be tough on the Patriots.
    This means they HAVE to win the Super Bowl. They will face Jacksonville or Pittsburgh... Indy... Dallas? Lose one of those games and what does it mean?
    It's got to be tough.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    I would just like to say Congratulations to Patriots fans.

congratulate the great team.....not their douchbag fans
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    congratulate the great team.....not their douchbag fans
    how are we douchebags?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    how are we douchebags?

It's a rather long thread....but reading posts by Pats fans in this thread http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=257864 should give you a hint
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    I am a Giants fan, living in MA, and I thoroughly enjoyed the game and the outcome. The Giants played well which is all I had hoped for. It was nice to see the Pats break all the records and hopefully we'll hear the sound of silence coming from the '72 Dolphins camp in a month. The Pats are like the Red Sox to me....I route for them when my boys are not in the running (Giants, Mets). Seeing an undefeated season would be historic and really fun to witness.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"