(_x_) kiss my ass

(_X_) leave my ass alone

(_zzz_) a tired ass

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_$_) Money coming out of his ass

(_?_) Dumb Ass

You have just been e-mooned!

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i have a (_!_) :)
    I'll be in the neighborhood later on, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get some frozen yogurt, or perhaps a whole meal of food, if that would be agreeable. Damnit.

Frank the tank
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    g under p wrote:
    (!) a tight ass

(_o_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass

Peace
    these made me laugh the most. :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I just my ass can do that...for the tour of course ;)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    these made me laugh the most. :D

me to whats up SEN long time no post
    I'll be in the neighborhood later on, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get some frozen yogurt, or perhaps a whole meal of food, if that would be agreeable. Damnit.

Frank the tank
    LongRd. wrote:
    I just my ass can do that...for the tour of course ;)

hahahahaha good one!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

me to whats up SEN long time no post

dude!!!!! WHAT is UP!!! i saw you earlier and was like :eek: :D its been forfreakinever!!! hows everything?

• SENROCK! wrote:
    dude!!!!! WHAT is UP!!! i saw you earlier and was like :eek: :D its been forfreakinever!!! hows everything?

Just chilln.....killing....like a vilian, well not the killing part just being a (_E=mc2_)

Frank the tank
    Just chilln.....killing....like a vilian, well not the killing part just being a (_E=mc2_)

hahahahaha good times good times!!!

g under p wrote:
    We all know those cute little computer
    symbols called "emoticons,"

Peace
    hey, whats the deal with the zr=1???? u still gonna get one for the chick of yours??????

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    SENROCK! wrote:
    hey, whats the deal with the zr=1???? u still gonna get one for the chick of yours??????

You haven't forgotten huh.....well it's a trip to Hawaii then Las Vegas then a Caribbean Cruise this year. Then if ALL goes well a Covette of some sort is certainly going to be in her future.

It must be RED of course to match her hair.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    You haven't forgotten huh.....well it's a trip to Hawaii then Las Vegas then a Caribbean Cruise this year. Then if ALL goes well a Covette of some sort is certainly going to be in her future.

It must be RED of course to match her hair.

Peace

oh holy fn McCready. YOU are a damn good man. i HOPE you get treated just as good!!! and hell nah i didnt forget!!!
    *drools at the thought of a shiny red vette*

SENROCK! wrote:
    oh holy fn McCready. YOU are a damn good man. i HOPE you get treated just as good!!! and hell nah i didnt forget!!!
    *drools at the thought of a shiny red vette*

OK I'm way past my bedtime....she's taking me to a Jay Z and Mary J Blige concert tonight down in Miami. So I better get some sleep, she's heavy into Hip Hop being a P. trainer to the ultra wealthy.

Peace

g under p wrote:
    OK I'm way past my bedtime....she's taking me to a Jay Z and Mary J Blige concert tonight down in Miami. So I better get some sleep, she's heavy into Hip Hop being a P. trainer to the ultra wealthy.

Peace

AHHHHHHHH I JUST HEARD ABOUT THAT SHOW TODAY AND I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!! have fun man and tell me all about it!!!!!!

• orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    anyone ever "ham-squeeze" someone? thats where you press your ass against a window, so it looks like two hams from the outside. back in the day, a friend of mine did that and put his ass through his front window. so, do it with caution.
    Jam out with your clam out.
    long red wrote:
    anyone ever "ham-squeeze" someone? thats where you press your ass against a window, so it looks like two hams from the outside. back in the day, a friend of mine did that and put his ass through his front window. so, do it with caution.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    g under p wrote:
    We all know those cute little computer
    symbols called "emoticons," where:

:) means a smile and

:( is a frown.

Sometimes these are represented by

:-)

:-(

Well, how about some "ASSICONS?"
    Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

(!) a tight ass

(_*_) a sore ass

{_!_} a swishy ass

(_o_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_X_) leave my ass alone

(_zzz_) a tired ass

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_?_) Dumb Ass

You have just been e-mooned!

Peace

I like those. Kat and Sea can we work on this?
    Man this was SO long ago I totally forgot I posted this....I had check and recheck to see if this was really me. It is about me reading through it....what made somebody bring this back?

Peace

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    g under p wrote:
    Man this was SO long ago I totally forgot I posted this....I had check and recheck to see if this was really me. It is about me reading through it....what made somebody bring this back?

Peace

81 is teaching DS the ins and outs of forumn searching :fp:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I've been the mooner before.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    long red wrote:
    I've done this a few times in the car while passing another car. We call it pressed-ham.
    #FHP
  • Have you ever been Mooned in Saskatoon?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....