Options

TRUMP Leaves A Huge Tip

g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Donald Trump. When you hear that name, do you think blow-hard, cad, an annoying man whose wealth makes him hard to ignore? Me, too.

Donald Trump Leaves A Huge Tip

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    that's great donald.....you're still the biggest douche around...
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    that's great donald.....you're still the biggest douche around...

Well said. I hate this motherfucker. He does have a smokin' hot wife though so I'll give him that.
  • Options
    Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    Well that's great, but it still doesn't change the fact that his son was a total a-hole I knew in college.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Options
    Damn. I wish I could've waited on him.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    Damn. I wish I could've waited on him.
    Weird taste! ;) He has a wife you know. :p
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    publicity stunt.Especially since he's getting a ton of bad publicity regarding his Jones Beach NY project. What a disgrace that Nassau County handed over one of the nations most precious pieces of land to him. The building he wants to put up is just like him, obnoxious,a nd way too gaudy for the land
  • Options
    publicity stunt.

yep! :)
  • Options
    So what if it was a publicity stunt? I know that fact wouldn't irritate me one iota if I was the waitor
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • Options
    Goes to prove not all people with money are shitty tippers.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    at least not the ones with crappy reality TV shows with sinking ratings, which coincidentally is premiering soon
  • Options
    Goes to prove not all people with money are shitty tippers.

And then this story...
    Reminds me of a Frank Sinatra story.
    A parking lot attendant delivered Sinatra's car. The singer asked the attendant what was the biggest tip he'd ever received. $100. was the reply-Sinatra then tipped the attendant $200. As he was about to drive away, Sinatra asked who had tipped the $100. "You did-last week" was the reply.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    g under p wrote:
    And then this story...

Quote:
    Reminds me of a Frank Sinatra story.
    A parking lot attendant delivered Sinatra's car. The singer asked the attendant what was the biggest tip he'd ever received. $100. was the reply-Sinatra then tipped the attendant $200. As he was about to drive away, Sinatra asked who had tipped the $100. "You did-last week" was the reply.

Peace

:) haha that is a great story :D
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    publicity stunt.Especially since he's getting a ton of bad publicity regarding his Jones Beach NY project.
    so bad that 99% of the board hasnt heard about it

nor on cnn
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    Surprise, Surprise....Donald Not A Uber-Tipper After ALL.

Peace

• Options
    i've been to the buffalo club once.....it makes sense they want publicity.....the place is an overhyped dump....
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    so bad that 99% of the board hasnt heard about it

nor on cnn

yeah, because Trump throwing up some gaudy building on relatively undisturbed, pristine land and trying to do it without permits or paying taxes is gonna lead the Nightly News.... It was big enough to make the cover of NY Newsday this week
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    Surprise, Surprise....Donald Not A Uber-Tipper After ALL.

Peace

Even though it appears he didn't leave this huge tip the biggest tip I ever got was $110. Mainly because I helped this drunk guy out of a situation in the bathroom then he thought later that I was making a move on his girl.

She was a red head beauty and I did move on her.

Peace

• Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    well i cant hate on the guy for doing such a nice thing. none of us know his motives so we cant judge him on that. all i'll say else is that he's one of the more uncomfortable people to look at i've ever seen.
    all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
    -mason jennings
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    no comment there :rolleyes:

what are you, some sort of newspaper snob?