24 hours from now...

urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
edited November 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
... What are y'all gonna be bitching about? :rolleyes:

I'm not under-estimating the importance of this, but is there any need for so much bad feeling in this place? Cast your vote. That's the best way to have your say.

Ah well, at least we can get back to bitching about the lack of tour/album news soon enough.
A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

I'm not under-estimating the importance of this, but is there any need for so much bad feeling in this place? Cast your vote. That's the best way to have your say.

Ah well, at least we can get back to bitching about the lack of tour/album news soon enough.

or can we? I foresee a great deal of bitching about who's elected..
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • the *good* in this that i can see, is that at the very least so many people here actually give a shit and truly CARE. :)

go vote!
    :)

go obama!
    :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    the *good* in this that i can see, is that at the very least so many people here actually give a shit and truly CARE. :)

go vote!

go obama!
    Oh I've nothing against debate and discussion :) Just that if someones made their mind up who they're voting for, calling them names isn't going to change their mind :)

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    the *good* in this that i can see, is that at the very least so many people here actually give a shit and truly CARE. :)

go vote!

go obama!

I agree, guess I'd rather see people bitching about stuff and actually doing something about it than just not give a crap.

EDIT: but like urbanhippie said, namecalling is useless.

GO VOTE! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Oh I've nothing against debate and discussion :) Just that if someones made their mind up who they're voting for, calling them names isn't going to change their mind :)

of course not. however, i guess i skip those threads or posts, b/c i haven't noticed much name-calling....and i assume you are referring to the MT, not AET. or perhaps after months and months of threads/post on the election subject...i've simply grown immune to it. ;)

i am looking forward to my VFC screening this evening...to voting tomorrow....and hopeful for a president i can believe in. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    As much as I'm into it, I'll be glad when its over at this point. Its like when you study for that hard exam, and you study and you study, and you lose sleep, and you're finally like 'i don't care I just want to finish the test'. I bet the candidates feel like this too.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262

That it's not inaguration day yet.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Only two more days until the 2012 Presidential Campaign starts!!!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jason P wrote:

Now thats optimism!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Jason P wrote:
    LOL :D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • giants, phillies.. what other f*cking million threads are there here about sport? ;)
    wah