Options

The end is NOT nigh....

urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
edited September 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
More problems for the Large Hadron Collider. Looks like the end of the world is being post-poned for now...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7626256.stm
A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    They actually start high-energy collisions on October 21st,but,if it is post-poned,and re-schedueled for any time after that is fine with me!
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
    I am me-I would love to keep it that way.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    damn.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    I heard it will now be down for 2 months,postponing any planned high energy collision on October 21st. The more time,the happier.
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
    I am me-I would love to keep it that way.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i like all this LHC stuff... science can be amazing... ask any creationist that.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    ask any creationist that.

On cue! :p
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I know nothing, but I knew this was ballderdash, I said so....remember the milenium bug?
    Nothing that exciting ever really happens, science is cool, but predictably boring.
    The only unpredictable, sensationalist things that happen in the world are straight forward human actions.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....