The NEW thread coolers.

MattCameronKicksButtMattCameronKicksButt Posts: 4,317
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
To the original thread cooler, thread starter, beat this! Every post I've made in the last couple of days has been ignored.

There doesn't seem to be much going on in the pit at the moment but everything I've answered has died a horrible death! I'm not that bad!

Just looking for someone to respond! ANYTHING! :D

My REAL life is miserable, looking for some love from the PJ fans...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arrighty MCKB...let's start some really horrible thread tomorrow...

I will hope it's deleted within 20 posts.

I would do it now but it's late, I am tired and cranky and well...I am really just focused on getting home and making a gin-fizzy.

:o

besides, NO one better ignore the mighty MCKB!!!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • arrighty MCKB...let's start some really horrible thread tomorrow...

I will hope it's deleted within 20 posts.

I would do it now but it's late, I am tired and cranky and well...I am really just focused on getting home and making a gin-fizzy.

:o

besides, NO one better ignore the mighty MCKB!!!

Blimey! Where the hell did you come from? Speak soon...
  • Blimey! Where the hell did you come from? Speak soon...

did you just say BLIMEY!

that is so cool...because i heard it in a a disney-vulture voice (from the jungle book)

forget the gin fizzy! I must be residually drunk! hahahaa
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • did you just say BLIMEY!

that is so cool...because i heard it in a a disney-vulture voice (from the jungle book)

forget the gin fizzy! I must be residually drunk! hahahaa

Ahh bless you. Thanks!
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    i just seem to get immature sarcastic remarks back :(

i know! right here on the pit!?! who'd thought :rolleyes::)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    yeah this thread went well!!!

what is a 'thread cooler'

i take great heart in knowing i'm the last person to post in a thread... dunno why.. i like having the last word (hereby setting a challenge) ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • To the original thread cooler, thread starter, beat this! Every post I've made in the last couple of days has been ignored.

There doesn't seem to be much going on in the pit at the moment but everything I've answered has died a horrible death! I'm not that bad!

Hmm. Like I've said before, and the whole reason I started that thread in the first place, was because almost everything I've posted here goes ignored. Not the last few things in the last few days. I'm going 98% of my stuff gets passed over. Hence why I changed my location.

Not like it's a challenge. The thread was a place to commiserate(sp?) together.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    how the hell did this last since october?!?! :eek:

and as to being ignored, i think i'm on everybody's ignore list today.....and i don't even know what i did....:p :D:D
  • dunk! I'm going to grap your balls and stuff them down your neck!!!!!!
  • cutback wrote:

and as to being ignored, i think i'm on everybody's ignore list today.....and i don't even know what i did....:p :D:D

Don't worry. I don't take things as personally anymore, cutback. :)
    dunk! I'm going to grap your balls and stuff them down your neck!!!!!!

what is grap?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • cutback wrote:

No. I'm actually surprised to see you on right now.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Hmm.

How long will THIS last.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    cutback wrote:

You're not on my ignore list, but I might be on yours...lol

I thought this was a brand new thread.....I was like, "how could anyone ignore MCKB"???
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    dunkman wrote:
    what is grap?
    Like you have never been drunk and done something like misspell or give out your number to someone.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    dunkman wrote:
    what is grap?
    i bet it's some form of western food ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    did you just say BLIMEY!

AH,,,HA!!
    *refers to other thread*
    The proof is all around us...Disney is an evil cult (no mis-spelling there).
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Like you have never been drunk and done something like misspell or give out your number to someone.

i never misspell .. but yeah you got me on the other part :o
  • I don't know if i'm a thread cooler or not really....
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    I don't know if i'm a thread cooler or not really....

who let her in?!?!
  • dunkman wrote:
    who let her in?!?!

*sneaks out*

i'll... just.. go....

*shuts door behind self*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

*sneaks out*

i'll... just.. go....

*shuts door behind self*

but i have parma violets!!! ;)

come back.. please? i'll break one of your bones for you?
  • ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    Made a rag pile of my shiny clothes
    Gonna warm my bones
    Gonna warm my bones
    I got silence on my radio
    Let the air waves flow
    Let the air waves flow
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • dunkman wrote:
    but i have parma violets!!! ;)

come back.. please? i'll break one of your bones for you?

jesus I feel like i'm being groomed.... promises of Parma Violets and broken bones... Dunk darling, you say the sweetest things... ;)

jesus I feel like i'm being groomed.... promises of Parma Violets and broken bones... Dunk darling, you say the sweetest things... ;)

shit i'm sorry :o i was just fooking around :o

p.s. can you still get black jacks? remember them?
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    .. but yeah you got me on the other part :o

Sorry Dunk! I swear I'm gonna call, just when the gf's not around.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • dunkman wrote:
    shit i'm sorry :o i was just fooking around :o

p.s. can you still get black jacks? remember them?

LOL was only joking petal ;)

Yes you can still get Black Jacks... I love 'em! Have you ever tried Black Sambucca? tastes like alcoholic liquid Black Jacks.... Divine!

I think we should start a poll Dunk, favourite childhood sweets. Options should be Black Jacks, Fruit Salad, Refreshers, Parma Violets or Love Hearts.

Make it so! :p

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    To the original thread cooler, thread starter, beat this! Every post I've made in the last couple of days has been ignored.

It's not you. Just some threads come to a natural ending. They've run their course.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788
    DS1119 wrote:

It's not you. Just some threads come to a natural ending. They've run their course.

until you bump them up :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA