Options

Oh my God. Have you seen this?

MattCameronKicksButtMattCameronKicksButt Posts: 4,317
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip

Comments

• Options
    I saw it on the news this morning but it just said he had harmed himself.

Poor Reg.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    Wow..... uh......

Hmmm....

*scratches head*
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    I saw a kid cut his wrists in front of me once. Crazy!
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    No fucking way!!!! Poor Reg...

me and my brother wrote and recorded a song in tribute to him for a laugh a while back. Three Cheers for Reg Hollis it was called... I'm going to listen to it for him :(
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    I guess he thought it was one of those prop knives with fake blood.

Was it in the script?
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Who is this?
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    Danimal wrote:
    Who is this?
    He's an actor on a british police programme called The Bill. I guess amongst fans of the show he's one of the best loved characters. Been on it for about 20 years.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    He's an actor on a british police programme called The Bill. I guess amongst fans of the show he's one of the best loved characters. Been on it for about 20 years.
    I haven't watched the bill for a long long time, but I used to love Reg. This is pretty tragic.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    apparently he was putting on barbed wire handcuffs

what? :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

I wish Drew Carey would have done that on one of the live tapings of his sitcom! Shit! Did I just say that out loud?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I wish Drew Carey would have done that on one of the live tapings of his sitcom! Shit! Did I just say that out loud?

It would make a great final episode! :p

heck, I'd probably even tune in to watch a few mins of it (towards the end of course)...hehe ;)

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    From reading that, I'll bet the producers of the show feel bad now.
  • Options

they'll probably fire him for being a pussy...

half joking..

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    they'll probably fire him for being a pussy...

half joking..

No shit! Talk about not committing! "What's that Reg, what's your motivation? How about completing the damn scene!" ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    How could they drop Reg from the show anyway? He's a legend.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    They sacked whatshisface with the real-life drinking problem too, a few years back. That sent him on a binge and he died a few days later.
  • Options
    They sacked whatshisface with the real-life drinking problem too, a few years back. That sent him on a binge and he died a few days later.

I don't know who whathisface is because I don't watch it anymore but I was wondering if they might have wanted to get rid of 'reg' because he was going off the rails a bit. He looked so thin on the other picture I saw of him. It might explain why they'd want to get rid of one of the oldest characters.