Who's the hottest girl in Entertainment??

Comments

• TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    SENROCK! wrote:
    definitely LEEANN TWEDEN.

Oh yeah, I forgot about her! I LOVE her!! hhaha
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    TrixieCat wrote:
    lol..yet you like hair extensions, fake lips, lashes...that girl looks like a blow up doll. To each their own...lol
    Kelly's body is slammin.
    But then again...I don't agree with pretty much anything you have to say, :)

i didnt know there was such thing as fake lips. regardless, ill take it over a girl carrying watermelons on her chest any day. would you find a guy with elephantitis of the nuts attractive? no, he looks like a freak. same for girls with tits that have no proportion whatsoever to their body.
  • Brain of J.LoBrain of J.Lo Posts: 3,259
    i didnt know there was such thing as fake lips.

lip injections:

http://pics.hollywoodrag.com/uploads2/jessica_salonFULL1th.jpg

they are temporary...you have to keep redoing them. they aren't the grossest type of plastic surgery, in my opinion...but natural lips still look better.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    i didnt know there was such thing as fake lips. regardless, ill take it over a girl carrying watermelons on her chest any day. would you find a guy with elephantitis of the nuts attractive? no, he looks like a freak. same for girls with tits that have no proportion whatsoever to their body.
    Her boobs are totally proportionate to her body...watch some videos...they are real.
    Anyway...why argue. Potatoes, tomatoes....
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Her boobs are totally proportionate to her body...watch some videos...they are real.
    Anyway...why argue. Potatoes, tomatoes....

i dont doubt they're real, but they definitely did not get my engines going. keri's body is much more to my liking. i rarely notice her lips ;)
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    Rosie O'Donnel

Seriously though, even though her movies are horrible, Mandy Moore has the perfect look, body and a smile that could melt the ice caps.

Just pure beauty.
    http://www.bartcop.com/mandy-moore-virgin.jpg
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    evenflow82 wrote:
    Mandy Moore has the perfect look, body and a smile that could melt the ice caps.

...she's good at making other things more rigid too. :D
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,817
    Torrie Wilson
    Mandy Moore
    Elizabeth Vargas
    Liz Cho
    Aishwarya Rai
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,817
    evenflow82 wrote:
    Rosie O'Donnel

Seriously though, even though her movies are horrible, Mandy Moore has the perfect look, body and a smile that could melt the ice caps.

Just pure beauty.
    http://www.bartcop.com/mandy-moore-virgin.jpg

There's gonna be a Mandy Moore specialon Oxygen. Tonight at 10 or 10:30pm
    I miss igotid88
  • LesbelgesLesbelges Posts: 434
    Monica Bellucci

I also like Scarlett Johansen
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • I'll second the vote for Jenna Fischer.

Also: Brittany Murphy. Hells yes.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222

i feel much better now about my real, firm breasts ;)

huge fake breasts might not be to everyone's taste, but i think everyone will agree with me that sagging breasts is the worst type of tits to have
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Another vote for Megan Fox here.
    Jessica Alba was ridiculously hot with Dark hair. Now she's kinda normal looking.

And also, for those who watch Heroes the Chick with the black hair who changes what she looks like is awesome!
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    genie wrote:

huge fake breasts might not be to everyone's taste, but i think everyone will agree with me that sagging breasts is the worst type of tits to have

amen.

i forgot to include taylor rain on my list.
    genie wrote:

My husband said he actually prefers sagging breasts to fake ones. He is really grossed out by fake ones.

And for those who are wondering, he wasn't saying this to make me feel better...lol. :D Even after having 1 baby, they are still pretty damn firm and perky. ;)
    My husband said he actually prefers sagging breasts to fake ones. He is really grossed out by fake ones.

And for those who are wondering, he wasn't saying this to make me feel better...lol. :D Even after having 1 baby, they are still pretty damn firm and perky. ;)

i don't think we can take your word on that and thus we must have photographic proof ;)
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i haven't seen either of my girl crushes mentioned yet :eek:
    kate hudson and evangeline lilly.
    i don't think we can take your word on that and thus we must have photographic proof ;)

lol! You're gonna have to take my word... ;)
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222

if your breasts still have firmness to them then we are talking about different kind of saggy breasts.

this is the one's i'm talking about

http://www.ayurvediccure.com/breast_products/Breastanatomy12.jpg

i was watching burlesque show once, and there was one performer who had "spaniel ears" for breasts, she spoiled my show.

p.s i'm sorry if i'm offending anyone by my comments, it's not intentional
    genie wrote:
    if your breasts still have firmness to them then we are talking about different kind of saggy breasts.

this is the one's i'm talking about

http://www.ayurvediccure.com/breast_products/Breastanatomy12.jpg

i was watching burlesque show once, and there was one performer who had "spaniel ears" for breasts, she spoiled my show.

p.s i'm sorry if i'm offending anyone by my comments, it's not intentional

I really think my husband would still prefer those over fake plastic boobs. He's a big fan of boobs, and is a traditionalist. :D
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    nfanel wrote:
    i haven't seen either of my girl crushes mentioned yet :eek:
    kate hudson and evangeline lilly.

someone get me a paper towel...i just drooled all over meself!
    I love to turn you on
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    I'm gonna have to go with Courtney Love.....................we're talking about "hot" due to infection related fever, right?
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    This Olivia Munn chick on the G4 Network is so smoking hot. She probably doesn't qualify for this thread, but hey, she's on TV!
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    This Olivia Munn chick on the G4 Network is so smoking hot. She probably doesn't qualify for this thread, but hey, she's on TV!

ahhhh.. yeah she definitely qualifies!!
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Alba does it for me
    Ignore your rights and they'll go away!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to have fun." Benjamin Franklin

www.AllAmericanBiofuels.com
    Biodiesel: No War Required!
  • Im a girl, who's totally not interested sexually in women...but d'arcy wretzky really turns me on for some reason.....i really don't know why???Can anyone help me with that one???
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    Im a girl, who's totally not interested sexually in women...but d'arcy wretzky really turns me on for some reason.....i really don't know why???Can anyone help me with that one???

My recommendation would be to look at the link I've posted and let us know how it makes you feel, and any specific physiological responses you are experiencing

http://www.rockul.info/photo/SmashingPumpkins/darcy.jpg
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Hawkshore wrote:
    My recommendation would be to look at the link I've posted and let us know how it makes you feel, and any specific physiological responses you are experiencing

http://www.rockul.info/photo/SmashingPumpkins/darcy.jpg

Im turned on!....
    its real strange....no other girl has that effect on me!!!
    I fancy the arse off vedder....but im seriously confused about her!!!!
    hmmmm.......any advice???
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    Im turned on!....

Now if you really want help I'm going to require a much more graphic and detailed response! :)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Im turned on!....

I'm thinking my advice would get me banned from the board.