Options

Theres this girl

xSmackSoundxxSmackSoundx Posts: 479
edited November 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
she really wants to date me it is obvious she always wants to hang out and texts me all the time. I don't feel anything for her. she obviously really likes me. Shes decent looking and shes nice and cool. Should I go out with her? I mean she wants me way more than I want her... I don't want to lead her on like i'm in love... cause i'm not... is it worth dating someone even if you have a feeling it wont last long?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Why not, maybe after screwing you'll see her in a different light.
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Dont waste your time or hers.

Ask her if she wants a f*ck buddy tho :D
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    Girls have to learn that guys are assholes at some point... why not let this girl find out now?

POTENTIAL DATE SMALL TALK:

"So baby... what's the difference between you and a condom? Answer: I don't use a condom for sex."

"Yeah, that's whatever it was you were talking about for you."

"So, do you think I look more attractive standing next to you? I do."
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    first....what happened to the chick from homecoming? is she still in the picture?

second....if you're "available" go out with her and see if anything develops....:)
  • Options
    OffHeGoes29OffHeGoes29 Posts: 1,240
    she really wants to date me it is obvious she always wants to hang out and texts me all the time. I don't feel anything for her. she obviously really likes me. Shes decent looking and shes nice and cool. Should I go out with her? I mean she wants me way more than I want her... I don't want to lead her on like i'm in love... cause i'm not... is it worth dating someone even if you have a feeling it wont last long?

Who said anything about dating?
    BRING BACK THE WHALE
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    first....what happened to the chick from homecoming? is she still in the picture?

second....if you're "available" go out with her and see if anything develops....:)

awww fuck her... shes ignoring me for no good reason... I don't fucking understand her...
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    awww fuck her... shes ignoring me for no good reason... I don't fucking understand her...

welcome to women!! get used to saying that :D
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    don't lead her on...
    that'd kill me i think if i found out a guy was going out with me just for the hell of it.... but i'm a person with pretty low self esteem and usually think that regardless LOL...

anyways... you should prob hang out with her but let her know somehow that it should be as friends... maybe that's all she wants anyways? who knows?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    Don't do it man. You shouldn't go out with someone if you're not interested.

And those of you telling a high school kid that he should use girls for sex should be ashamed of yourselves. She's a kid for Christ's sake.
  • Options
    scb wrote:
    Don't do it man. You shouldn't go out with someone if you're not interested.

And those of you telling a high school kid that he should use girls for sex should be ashamed of yourselves. She's a kid for Christ's sake.
    In my defence, my advice was completely tongue in cheek. Clearly. :p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    In my defence, my advice was completely tongue in cheek. Clearly. :p

Well yours clearly was, considering that super-cheesy (and yet still funny) joke about the condom. :p
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    I think there are actually a lot of successful marriages that start off that way.

After all, you don't really know a person until you really know that person. She might seem uninteresting now, but there might come a day when you look up at the sky and realize that your life has more meaning with her in it.

There are countless relationships out there that started off with two people who are very "interested" in each other, but later couldn't wait to spend time apart.

Perhaps the opposite circumstances will work in your favor.

Just don't let her believe you like her more than you really do.
  • Options
    So I decided to "go out" with this girl and we had a good time... I think I may actually feel a bit for her... I kinda like her... i'm not totally sure... but something seems special about her now...
  • Options
    So I decided to "go out" with this girl and we had a good time... I think I may actually feel a bit for her... I kinda like her... i'm not totally sure... but something seems special about her now...

What you are feeling is sexual tension. Try lifting weights or building something. That helps.
  • Options
    Alf Alpha wrote:
    What you are feeling is sexual tension. Try lifting weights or building something. That helps.

I love you man... your hilarious
  • Options

Sleep on it, or at least until you see her naked.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    awwwwh!
  • Options
    Sounds like somebody got some on the first date.
  • Options
    Bu2Bu2 Posts: 1,693
    awwwwh!

Does this mean I don't have to post a thread called "There's this guy"....?
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    Bu2 wrote:
    Does this mean I don't have to post a thread called "There's this guy"....?
    i think i've got all the "there's this guy..." thread's covered....
  • Options
    Bu2Bu2 Posts: 1,693
    I'm glad to hear that.

That means we can all go to bed dreaming easy dreams.
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    You guys should just hang out for a while. Get to know each other without any pressure. I'm always a bit suspicious of 'instant love'. It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking that things should just happen between you. Relationships need work, they need to be thought about and constantly re-assessed.
    The strongest relationships are those based on the deepest of friendships, when you can just get on and have fun together outside of any sexual attraction you feel. Sex is something that waxes and wanes in any relationship and you need something more to get you through the tougher times.
    Hang out, do stuff together and work on getting to know each other, before you decide to give anything your all. She might be more important to you than you realise.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263

This is how I got married to the most wonderful, beautiful man in the whole world. Been together for 9 years now and it is still all good!!

We were just walking in circles for months on end before we first kissed. Because I just wasn't sure I wanted to date him. In retrospect it is very funny. That first kiss was the start of a whole lot of fun together (in multiple ways ;) ).
    But dont lead her on. If you sure you dont want to date her. Tell her you think she is cool and great, but there are no butterflies. Be honest, please.
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    The strongest relationships are those based on the deepest of friendships, when you can just get on and have fun together outside of any sexual attraction you feel. Sex is something that waxes and wanes in any relationship and you need something more to get you through the tougher times.

Perfectly said.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.