Something to be worried about?

xSmackSoundxxSmackSoundx Posts: 479
edited September 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Last night I woke up randomly with a VERY VERY strong acidic taste in my throat and I could hardly breathe. I seriously was gasping for air as I ran to the bathroom to get a drink. Right before I got a drink I let out a huge long burp and I could breathe easily again. The acidic taste stayed for like 10 minutes. I was kind of shocked. I kept drinking water. When I fisrt woke up I was kind of in a panic because I could hardly breathe. Anyone ever hear of this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    acid reflux perhaps

what did you eat before going to sleep?
  • catch22catch22 Posts: 1,081
    i feel like that now. fucking mcdonald's.
    and like that... he's gone.
  • I had Spaghetti... haha and something funny my mom just said... she is highly religious and she said it could have been a demon choking me... seriously and then she said "you better not be smoking weed anymore"
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    I had Spaghetti... haha and something funny my mom just said... she is highly religious and she said it could have been a demon choking me... seriously and then she said "you better not be smoking weed anymore"

wow...mom needs to get high :p or maybe she already is...demons chocking you?? :eek:
  • I'm gonna go ahead and say it was acid reflux. I used to get that a lot. You just gotta watch what you eat or get some pepto. that's some good shit.
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead."
  • anyone hear of this though?
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Last night I woke up randomly with a VERY VERY strong acidic taste in my throat and I could hardly breathe. I seriously was gasping for air as I ran to the bathroom to get a drink. Right before I got a drink I let out a huge long burp and I could breathe easily again. The acidic taste stayed for like 10 minutes. I was kind of shocked. I kept drinking water. When I fisrt woke up I was kind of in a panic because I could hardly breathe. Anyone ever hear of this?

I've had that happen to me...I made these weird heaving sounds, and then vomitted.....usually happened when I ate very greasy foods!