Options

Very Important Question about the Dark Knight...

xSmackSoundxxSmackSoundx Posts: 479
edited July 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
When the two boats were in the river... and they each had the detonators... why the hell didn't the civilian people jump out of the boat? This seriosuly ruins the whole movie for me... why didn't they think that the people could simply leave? they wouldn't have to make a choice either way... they could simply evade the situation.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
    When the two boats were in the river... and they each had the detonators... why the hell didn't the civilian people jump out of the boat? This seriosuly ruins the whole movie for me... why didn't they think that the people could simply leave? they wouldn't have to make a choice either way... they could simply evade the situation.
    joker said he'd blow it up if he saw them jump. still doesn't make sense that no one tried though.
  • Options
    ryan198 wrote:
    joker said he'd blow it up if he saw them jump. still doesn't make sense that no one tried though.

I'm sure in reality... they would have tried jumping off before anything else...
  • Options
    ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
    I'm sure in reality... they would have tried jumping off before anything else...
    most definitely someone would have at least tried.
  • Options
    HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    First off, it would be nice if you applied a spoiler tag to the title of the thread.
    Secondly, decide not to run away... have mommy and daddy pay for your tickets?
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • Options
    samicksamick Posts: 373

Actually they were in lake michigan........navy pier was in that shot............

yeah I know that is trivial..........that is why i pointed it out
  • Options
    HushBull wrote:
    First off, it would be nice if you applied a spoiler tag to the title of the thread.
    Secondly, decide not to run away... have mommy and daddy pay for your tickets?

I paid :( ... and I paid my brother to drive me but why does that matter?
  • Options
    HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    I paid :( ... and I paid my brother to drive me but why does that matter?

Just a little ribbing for you being stupid and thinking of running away. I'm glad you didn't... be mellow. :)
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532

that ruins the whole movie? R U kidding? relax, enjoy yourself
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf