Options

I get these weird feelings...

xSmackSoundxxSmackSoundx Posts: 479
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
all the sudden it will come on... like no matter the circumstance... morning evening, happy sad, good weather bad weather. I will feeling completely blank for like a minute. Everything will seem so far away and I feel so weird. It is a terrible feeling. I don't know what causes it... I have had depression... but this is worse its like a moment of complete pain... its soo weird... I get pulled away from everything and have no outlook on anything. I can't explain it very well... anyone ever feel like this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    sort of.....hope you get better!! :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    That's MKULTRA for ya. ;)

No, seriously, get well soon.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i get this weird feeling that i should eat people. i call it the dirty frank syndrome.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I think I know what you're talking about, but it's hard to really communicate such an abstract feeling, so I don't know if it's the same thing. I haven't had this happen since I was a kid though, it always used to happen to me, and it was quite disturbing, but it passed quickly.

I just remember it would be like I'd almost get tunnel vision, and kind of a lead head feeling (I have no other way to describe it), numb mouth, and my mind would shift into this mode where I'd be thinking that nothing really mattered and all the things I cared about were kind of pointless. Which are strange thoughts for a 10 year old. And just this feeling of being disconnected from myself. And then it would pass and I'd snap out of it. Luckily I seemed to have grown out of it. But it was so disconcerting that I can remember one instance of it from when I was like 10 so vividly that I can feel it now just thinking about it.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I get these weird feelings like someone dragging up something obscure from the past that I never knew existed, its very disturbing
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    all the sudden it will come on... like no matter the circumstance... morning evening, happy sad, good weather bad weather. I will feeling completely blank for like a minute. Everything will seem so far away and I feel so weird. It is a terrible feeling. I don't know what causes it... I have had depression... but this is worse its like a moment of complete pain... its soo weird... I get pulled away from everything and have no outlook on anything. I can't explain it very well... anyone ever feel like this?
    I've had something similar but I usually hear voices that I can't make out at the same time.
    It has never been a doom feeling for me or a worry or negative in any way.
    This has been since childhood too.
    More of another dimension connecting, a spell. I feel now as an adult it stems from
    being hypersensitive as I have other issues as well.

My experience is probably of no help to you but perhaps you could read up and see if this
    condition has a name so you can get a better understanding. When we understand we are less
    fearful and maybe feel empowered as well. I have done this with my other issues.

Good luck... I keep you in my best thoughts.
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    I've had something similar but I usually hear voices that I can't make out at the same time.
    More of another dimension connecting, a spell. I feel now as an adult it stems from

My experience is probably of no help to you but perhaps you could read up and see if this
    condition has a name so you can get a better understanding. When we understand we are less
    fearful and maybe feel empowered as well. I have done this with my other issues.

Maybe when I had it as a kid it just scared me, on account of being a kid. In hindsight it almost feels like I kind of became an adult for a minute. Or it just might seem that way as they seemed like a much more serious frame of mind than I was used to as a kid. The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth though, I just didn't like it. It wasn't all doom and gloom, but it was just a strong disconnected feeling and a sort of malaise. This is actually the first time I have discussed it at all, because I never really quite knew how to describe it, and it never occurred to me that somebody else might have had the same thing. Though I'm still not sure what we're all talking about is the same thing. They all sound similar, but with a few differences.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I get these weird feelings like someone dragging up something obscure from the past that I never knew existed, its very disturbing
    :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    pandora wrote:

Maybe when I had it as a kid it just scared me, on account of being a kid. In hindsight it almost feels like I kind of became an adult for a minute. Or it just might seem that way as they seemed like a much more serious frame of mind than I was used to as a kid. The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth though, I just didn't like it. It wasn't all doom and gloom, but it was just a strong disconnected feeling and a sort of malaise. This is actually the first time I have discussed it at all, because I never really quite knew how to describe it, and it never occurred to me that somebody else might have had the same thing. Though I'm still not sure what we're all talking about is the same thing. They all sound similar, but with a few differences.
    Maybe one thing in common is that it effects our perception at that moment.
    It is a phenomenon I feel.
    From my other issues I have found it is not of me but to me if that makes sense.
    Something outside of me or my consciousness.
    As an adult now you may want to pursue some understanding of it.
    Recall and make friends so to speak. Gifts come to us in many different ways.

This is an old thread I see and I wonder how the OP is. So many move on or
    maybe just change their name to protect their innocence ;)
  • Options
    I didn't even see it was an old thread, I guess 81 resurrected it as a joke, but it's so weird reading that OP, just took me back.

I've personally never considered it any kind of phenomena or anything like that, I always considered it more of a psychological thing. Or the time I remember most was on a vacation while we were driving down a highway, and always thought maybe we passed under some power lines or something and it was exposure to high EMF or something like that. I don't know, could be anything I guess.
  • Options
    I didn't even see it was an old thread, I guess 81 resurrected it as a joke, but it's so weird reading that OP, just took me back.

I've personally never considered it any kind of phenomena or anything like that, I always considered it more of a psychological thing. Or the time I remember most was on a vacation while we were driving down a highway, and always thought maybe we passed under some power lines or something and it was exposure to high EMF or something like that. I don't know, could be anything I guess.
    I have lived under power lines for 16 years now ... yikes! :shock:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    I get these feelings....its weird .....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”