Can The Bills Beat The Patroits Next Week ?

kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
London 2005
Toronto 2011 night 2
Hamilton 2011
London 2013
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,208
    anything is possible but this season the answer is NO WAY ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • NO. But the Steelers will.
    NERDS!
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    they might beat them once in about 20 tries.... so, I doubt they will this week.
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    yes they can......

in Tecmo Bowl :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    Any given Sunday...except for this Sunday because the Bills don't have a shot in hell. Looking at the Pat's schedule the Steelers are probably the only team with a shot in hell of beating them this season.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,412
    Im calling the upset........you heard it here first....

bills- 31

pats- 28
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016, 2024
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022, 2023
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    Baltimore- 2024
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016 (night 2) , 2024 (night1)
    East Rutherford, New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - Lollapalooza 2007
    Seattle- Gorge 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Only if some Russian agents poison Tom Brady before the game.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • No... but I do like their chances of making it to halftime still being in the game.

I'm curious to see how the Pats come out and start this week, with them being off for two weeks listening to every talking head on TV say how great they are.

Every player and every team seems to have an off game at least once a season, and I'm just waiting for that to happen to this team.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • no way...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,015
    If they do, I will personally drive to the next New England game and try to jump on the field to give Bellytits the motorboat that I suggested an opposing team's player give him in another thread. It is my bachelor party next weekend so I would have already had some practice at that I assume...hopefully not to guys though.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    If they score more points than the Pats they can......:D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    NO. But the Steelers will.
    yup that steeler team that lost to the....br oncos.......and card.......nals

shut down WP=beat the steelers

look at big bens record when he has to put it up 25+
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Im calling the upset........you heard it here first....

bills- 31

pats- 28

i wouldn't be surprised at your call, satansbedbugs. should be a close game...maybe not so many points as you are predicting, but you never know. i see it being a little more defensive.

to answer the original question, yes. that's why they play the games.
    Only if some Russian agents poison Tom Brady before the game.
    Change Tom Brady to Kurt Warner and take the Way-back Machine back to 2002, and you will see that we have heard such talk before. :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    to answer the original question, yes. that's why they play the games.

exactly.

that's why i am going to watch the game.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • tybird wrote:
    Change Tom Brady to Kurt Warner and take the Way-back Machine back to 2002, and you will see that we have heard such talk before. :D

:D

hilarious! the way-back machine...i like it.
    :D

hilarious! the way-back machine...i like it.
    Mr. Peabody and his boy, Sherman kick ass!!!

I'm just being the voice in the wilderness saying that the football watching public has been sold many an "undefeatable" team....The St. Louis Rams for 2002 just being the most recent.....while the 2005-2006 Colts were really the most recent....they just didn't make it to the Super Bowl.
  • BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    ill be at the game, the bills are an average team at best ,if i werea bettin man id say they will lose but hey u never now... i no the place will be rockin 4sure
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

bills- 31

pats- 28

They got 13 points and 214 total yards against the DOLPHINS.
    That was with Lynch playing.

Good luck.
  • FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    They got 13 points and 214 total yards against the DOLPHINS.
    That was with Lynch playing.

Good luck.
    and people think this Pit is bad sometimes........you should read all the infighting from Bills fans about Losman and Edwards and who should start.

I say they have a chance......
  • F'n_Circus wrote:
    and people think this Pit is bad sometimes........you should read all the infighting from Bills fans about Losman and Edwards and who should start.

Kind of like that snowball in hell? Believe me, I'd love to see the Bills wipe that smirk off of Belicheat's pie hole, but I don't see it happening.
    one foot in the door
    -The Replacements-
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    F'n_Circus wrote:

it's ridiculous.

a lot of fans turn everything into JP vs Trent.

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Can they win YES, will they win NO.

Next question???

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• brainofPJ wrote:
    it's ridiculous.

a lot of fans turn everything into JP vs Trent.

Yeah unfortunately JP or Trent don't play defense so it doesn't really matter.
    one foot in the door
    -The Replacements-
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    Let's go Bills
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    great if this game is going to be impooooosible already now my boy (the beast) M lynch is out for this game wtf ... shit now i no the bills are going to win the game ,how could they not .... ( inhales A joint )
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,

great if this game is going to be impooooosible already now my boy (the beast) M lynch is out for this game wtf ... shit now i no the bills are going to win the game ,how could they not .... ( inhales A joint )

yea, this sucks.

considering he's is the offense.

Dwayne Wright gets to step in....poor kid.

brainofPJ wrote:
    yea, this sucks.

considering he's is the offense.

Dwayne Wright gets to step in....poor kid.

dont worry no matter how hard the players play ,im sure the coaches will screw it up ;)

dont worry no matter how hard the players play ,im sure the coaches will screw it up ;)

how much longer until they let Dick and Steve go?!!!

• OdinOdin Posts: 599
    NO. But the Steelers will.

You see, this is why South of Seattle is my favourite poster on this BBS. He likes both Pearl Jam AND Nas, and now he is predicting a Steeler victory over New England.