Options

10C is A-OK

woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
edited February 2008 in The Porch
stop the bitching...I made a mistake and the 10C cleared it up in the middle of all the madness ASAP no questions asked. They were lucky enough to reserve a small amount of tickets to small venues for the what some people consider a mini tour of a lifetime. They are not miracle workers and I think after crashing their website at least 15 times now you will take notice it may be impossible to fix when the demand is bigger than their servers can support.....It works 90% of the time, especially when Pearl Jam goes on tour...stop crying and try to get tickets from Ticketbastard....After almost 20 years of existence the trend seems to be that it is especially hard to get tickets for the band and now EV...
God Loves Pearl Jam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    stop the bitching...I made a mistake and the 10C cleared it up in the middle of all the madness ASAP no questions asked. They were lucky enough to reserve a small amount of tickets to small venues for the what some people consider a mini tour of a lifetime. They are not miracle workers and I think after crashing their website at least 15 times now you will take notice it may be impossible to fix when the demand is bigger than their servers can support.....It works 90% of the time, especially when Pearl Jam goes on tour...stop crying and try to get tickets from Ticketbastard....After almost 20 years of existence the trend seems to be that it is especially hard to get tickets for the band and now EV...

I'd like to know what mistake you made????
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    I thought I had San Diego Tickets and bought Berkeley instead....The 10c immediately released the tickets for resale and refunded my loot ASAP and were nice about it.
    God Loves Pearl Jam