Options

what a good-looking guy he is

geniegenie Posts: 2,222
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
there is a guy, who is a subcontractor with our company. He comes in with another guy to talk with manager about payment for invoices and also to pick up their cheques.

They are Romanian, and one of them is so good-looking. I know it's a silly thread, but i'm very bored and i want to tell someone that i have crush on him like a little teenage girl. I'm not a person who usually goes for blond blue eyed guys, but this guy just suits to be blond and he has the most piercingly blue eyes i've ever seen!! my ex had blue eyes but his eyes were shit compared to the colour of this guy's eyes

oh god, i giggled so much when i saw him, trouble is when i like someone of fancy them its hard for me not to giggle like an idiot or smile. :rolleyes:

he is so gorgeous!!! and i've noticed that he likes to talk to me ;) i think he likes me a little bit too, though sometimes i feel insecure about my looks cause he is far too pretty..........hhaaaahh.........and i can't have him :(

ah, what the hell at least i can enjoy looking at him! :D

oh, and that's it my rant is over, sorry i just had a compulsion to tell someone :o
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I thought this thread was going to be about me. Never mind.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options

aw i'm sorry!!! i'm sure you're hottie too ;):D
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    genie wrote:
    there is a guy, who is a subcontractor with our company. He comes in with another guy to talk with manager about payment for invoices and also to pick up their cheques.

They are Romanian, and one of them is so good-looking. I know it's a silly thread, but i'm very bored and i want to tell someone that i have crush on him like a little teenage girl. I'm not a person who usually goes for blond blue eyed guys, but this guy just suits to be blond and he has the most piercingly blue eyes i've ever seen!! my ex had blue eyes but his eyes were shit compared to the colour of this guy's eyes

oh god, i giggled so much when i saw him, trouble is when i like someone of fancy them its hard for me not to giggle like an idiot or smile. : rolleyes:

he is so gorgeous!!! and i've noticed that he likes to talk to me ;) i think he likes me a little bit too, though sometimes i feel insecure about my looks cause he is far too pretty..........hhaaaahh.........and i can't have him : (

ah, what the hell at least i can enjoy looking at him! : D

oh, and that's it my rant is over, sorry i just had a compulsion to tell someone :o

:) Go for it girlie!
    Although I'm HOPELESS if I am attracted to a bloke. Can't speak! :o
    But I like to watch! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Go for it girlie!
    Although I'm HOPELESS if I am attracted to a bloke. Can't speak!
    But I like to watch!

Hello Jeanie!!!! Good to see you again!!! haven't seen you lurking around here for a while now.

oh, i also like to watch.....and maybe do occasional stalking :D

as for "going for it" i can't. there are two...actually three reasons as to why i can't. i will pm you them later on :)

i would be hopeless in speaking with him as well, but you see i'm at work i have to speak with him :) but obviously i can't help but be unprofessional with a guy like that :o
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    aw i'm sorry!!! i'm sure you're hottie too ;):D

True dat. Ain't no mistakin'. Ya betta recagnise.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Jeanie wrote:
    :) Go for it girlie!
    Although I'm HOPELESS if I am attracted to a bloke. Can't speak! : o
    But I like to watch! ; )

don't we all. :D:p

i hear you genie, my buddhism teacher was (probably still is :D) macedonian and i tell you, when he spoke, he did so with amusement and passion. he made me want to know all i could. plus he could read sanskrit, which i found very attractive. he was dark as well, which is a major plus. as the semester went on i got more into that class. and needless to say i did well. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

she said 'guy' not 'hermaphrodite' ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    she said 'guy' not 'hermaphrodite' ;)

In a survey, 9 in 10 beautiful women said they preferred hermaphrodites to Scottish tossers. ;)

• Options
    genie wrote:
    Hello Jeanie!!!! Good to see you again!!! haven't seen you lurking around here for a while now.

oh, i also like to watch.....and maybe do occasional stalking : D

as for "going for it" i can't. there are two...actually three reasons as to why i can't. i will pm you them later on : )

i would be hopeless in speaking with him as well, but you see i'm at work i have to speak with him :) but obviously i can't help but be unprofessional with a guy like that : o

Hello lovely. :) Good to see you too.

You should pm me. :D haha!

But yeah, I understand what you're talking about. If I find a guy REALLY attractive I simply cannot speak. I open my mouth and just utter rubbish comes out and then I get all flushed and embarrassed. It sucks! :o

I guess if I was at work I'd be ok. You know coz I'd have a reason to talk to him. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656

you are a looker, yes you are....;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    True dat. Ain't no mistakin'. Ya betta recagnise.

Well we thought it was a well known fact harmless and so goes without saying! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    you are a looker, yes you are....;)

I am a looker who'll one day win the Booker.

• Options
    don't we all. : D : p

i hear you genie, my buddhism teacher was (probably still is :D) macedonian and i tell you, when he spoke, he did so with amusement and passion. he made me want to know all i could. plus he could read sanskrit, which i found very attractive. he was dark as well, which is a major plus. as the semester went on i got more into that class. and needless to say i did well. :)

ah those foreign accents :) recently i've noticed that not only i like hilly billy accent, but also south african.

new rule for colleges and uni's: allow only good-looking teachers to help students study ;)
  • Options
    don't we all. :D:p

I can't help meself, I love that quote from the guiness ads! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Well we thought it was a well known fact harmless and so goes without saying! ;)

It's a Catch 22... People know it goes without saying so they never say it! :D

• Options
    ooooh i'm with ya on this genie :eek: i have this horribly embarrassing school girl crush on someone i work with and a good day is when i can manage a hello back ;) :eek:

agreed on the accents ;)
    wah
  • Options
    ooooh i'm with ya on this genie :eek: i have this horribly embarrassing school girl crush on someone i work with and a good day is when i can manage a hello back ; ) :eek:

agreed on the accents ; )

hehe, i'm sure you can manage more than "hello" have you got enough stationery?? ;) do you understand everything you do at work, cause maybe he'll be able to help you ;)

just watch out for those dribbles from your mouth whilst you looking at him :D
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    hehe, i'm sure you can manage more than "hello" have you got enough stationery?? do you understand everything you do at work, cause maybe he'll be able to help you ;)

just watch out for those dribbles from your mouth whilst you looking at him :D

LOL well no dribble, but they did catch me tripping up some stairs, how hot ;) :eek:

adding them to the 'you can look but can't touch' pile :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    It's a Catch 22... People know it goes without saying so they never say it! :D

**stroke, stroke**
    :D

Ah well you're a hotty hon. :)

Of course tis FAR better to KNOW this as fact than to hear it all the time! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    LOL well no dribble, but they did catch me tripping up some stairs, how hot ;) :eek:

adding them to the 'you can look but can't touch' pile :eek:

or do something to sack him. so that afterwards you could touch him, just don't tell him it was you, otherwise he will touch you for the wrong reasons ;):D
  • Options
    Blonde guys rule. IMO
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    **stroke, stroke**
    :D

Ah well you're a hotty hon. :)

Of course tis FAR better to KNOW this as fact than to hear it all the time! ;)

he craves attention that women give him. he's like a cute puppy, aren't ya Harmless? ;)
  • Options
    Blonde guys rule. IMO

you are going to laugh at me probably, but a thing to do before i die is to go out with a ginger guy.....cause they stand out with their hair colour :)
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    or do something to sack him. so that afterwards you could touch him, just don't tell him it was you, otherwise he will touch you for the wrong reasons ;):D

:eek: :D

work should be interesting tomorrow ;)
    wah
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    he craves attention that women give him. he's like a cute puppy, aren't ya Harmless? ;)

puppies are nice! :D I don't mind lavishing a bit of attention on a puppy! ;)
    Like now for instance, coz I got one in my lap! :eek: :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    you are going to laugh at me probably, but a thing to do before i die is to go out with a ginger guy.....cause they stand out with their hair colour :)

:D I totally have a "thing" for red heads!

Several of my ex's have been red heads. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    genie wrote:

Careful. I know how to unleash the lion.

• Options
    genie wrote:

Hahahaha! ;)

I don't have a problem with ginger guys. Some are quite nice looking.
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    puppies are nice! :D I don't mind lavishing a bit of attention on a puppy! ;)
    Like now for instance, coz I got one in my lap! :eek: :D

No comment.

• Options
    genie wrote:

Ahhh. H's not a puppy. He's a grown man.