i did/didnt.

oh well i have 70 more.
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    It's been a bit spotty my old chap.. but onwards and upwards and all that! :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    well we all know how my new years went..

haha
  • Options
    well we all know how my new years went..

haha

I don't... have I missed a thread? Does it contain boobs? :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    hahaha...nope

• Options

if only! haha.. I was chatting online to Drop the Leash, drinking wine, and yelling at my cats to stop attacking each other.
  • Options
    if only! haha.. I was chatting online to Drop the Leash, drinking wine, and yelling at my cats to stop attacking each other.
    while the cloack struck midnigght...:D

• Options

Sounds like all the ingredients for a good time. What went wrong? :D

• Options

oh well i have 70 more.

don't be so sure of that
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    don't be so sure of that

Wow, I just imagined you saying that in a really gravelly, dark, psycho-killer tone...

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    very mellow for me and the wife good steak & lobster dinner champagne and martini's ,my daughter spent it at my cousins house and my 13yr old boy stayed home with us very intimate night ...we did enjoy the quiet time ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    very mellow for me and the wife good steak & lobster dinner champagne and martini's ,my daughter spent it at my cousins house and my 13yr old boy stayed home with us very intimate night ...we did enjoy the quiet time ..

Wow, steak and lobster.. excellent.

• Options
    Wow, I just imagined you saying that in a really gravelly, dark, psycho-killer tone...

like Heath Ledger's Joker or something. no, I said it as someone who probably won't be living for seventy more years
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    like Heath Ledger's Joker or something. no, I said it as someone who probably won't be living for seventy more years

Well DTL10's but a wee lad... without meaning to be patronsing... so he's got a few years left in him. Us however, we're getting older and, if you're anything like me, a little too partial to the grog.

• Options
    Well DTL10's but a wee lad... without meaning to be patronsing... so he's got a few years left in him. Us however, we're getting older and, if you're anything like me, a little too partial to the grog.

you're 25!!!

old man.. thank goodness I'm only 24 ;)
  • Options
    you're 25!!!

old man.. thank goodness I'm only 24 ;)

You wouldn't believe how old I feel sometimes. I mean doesn't divorce put 10 years on me for free? And besides, case in point: I probably haven't got 70 years left.

• Options
    You wouldn't believe how old I feel sometimes. I mean doesn't divorce put 10 years on me for free? And besides, case in point: I probably haven't got 70 years left.

you could totally live till 95.. And plus, even though you are divorced, look at it this way, my mom got divorced at 45, so you have 20 years on that to start over.

I don't know about you, but I'm totally gonna live till 95.
  • Options
    you could totally live till 95.. And plus, even though you are divorced, look at it this way, my mom got divorced at 45, so you have 20 years on that to start over.

I don't know about you, but I'm totally gonna live till 95.

Well I like your thinking Gray... so we'll kinda grow old together? :D

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    you're 25!!!
    He's fibbing. I know HLF... I have seen him and had a drink or two with him, been to a couple of gigs, etc. He is 57 but life hasn't been kind to him and looks a bit older. The surgery didn't work all that great and the botox makes him look even weirder.

Oh! HLF.. you're there! Didn't see you... :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    He's fibbing. I know HLF... I have seen him and had a drink or two with him, been to a couple of gigs, etc. He is 57 but life hasn't been kind to him and looks a bit older. The surgery didn't work all that great and the botox makes him look even weirder.

Oh! HLF.. you're there! Didn't see you... :D

Rita!

Just returned home to your Christmas card.. Thankyou :)

I can't believe you told them about the botox... :rolleyes:

• Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    mine was pretty awesome, i gotta say.

i'm paying for it right now though.
  • Options
    Happy New Year sweetie... Hope 2008 brings you what you are looking for. xxxx

Well... the botox is OBVIOUS once someone sees you for the first time. Just like me, when I say look for someone with long red hair, I always mention bottle red so they don't go looking for anything natural.... It is a necessity mentioning botox...
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Happy New Year sweetie... Hope 2008 brings you what you are looking for. xxxx

Well... the botox is OBVIOUS once someone sees you for the first time. Just like me, when I say look for someone with long red hair, I always mention bottle red so they don't go looking for anything natural.... It is a necessity mentioning botox...

It's OK... this time... But you KNOW how sensitive I am about putting my personal life up on the board!

:D

• Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Best laugh of the year up to now. :D

Must go now.... after having cooked at least 6 four course meals for family and friends over the past few days (and not wanting to smell food for at least a month), my daughter wants me to have a break tonight and has been cooking herself a three-course meal for tonight.. aaarrrrggghhhh. But will now sit down and eat it with pleasure as it must have been quite a challenge for her (only 13 years old). She is making some breaded fried brie with cranberry chutney, lemon and thyme chicken with chili beans and brownies with chili for desert - all from scratch! So here I go stuffing my face yet again....

Have a good evening old man...
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Must go now.... after having cooked at least 6 four course meals for family and friends over the past few days (and not wanting to smell food for at least a month), my daughter wants me to have a break tonight and has been cooking herself a three-course meal for tonight.. aaarrrrggghhhh. But will now sit down and eat it with pleasure as it must have been quite a challenge for her (only 13 years old). She is making some breaded fried brie with cranberry chutney, lemon and thyme chicken with chili beans and brownies with chili for desert - all from scratch! So here I go stuffing my face yet again....

Maybe your daughter could give me culinary lessons. I'm domestically challenged. Fried brie and cranberry chutyney... at 13? Sheesh. Sometimes I boil water for pasta when I'm feeling extra creative ;)
  • Options
    Maybe your daughter could give me culinary lessons. I'm domestically challenged. Fried brie and cranberry chutyney... at 13? Sheesh. Sometimes I boil water for pasta when I'm feeling extra creative ;)

Are you even sometimes bold enough to throw in some pasta to cook? ;)

We've always cooked in our house and I love food. Maybe because I'm French (ooOOoo... now where is that thread about stereotypes)?
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    redrock wrote:
    and brownies with chili for desert -

Is chili a big dessert in France?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Yup! Fun times!!! No hangover for me...just tired...was up past 2am.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    redrock wrote:

That all sounds totally delicious. Enjoy! :)

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Is chili a big dessert in France?
    Nope - though there are a number of chocolate deserts with chili in my french cookbooks! I just love chocolate and chili... mmmmmm..... Off to eat now... 'bye!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    redrock wrote:
    Nope - though there are a number of chocolate deserts with chili in my french cookbooks! I just love chocolate and chili... mmmmmm..... Off to eat now... 'bye!

Gotcha. Chili as in chili powder, not chunks of cubed beef! That makes sense. If it was beef brownies I would've had to pass. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"