Options

Go Titans!!!!!!!!

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
kick the shiut out of those fuckin pussies!!!!
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Can't believe I bet the over on this game.....man, Titans 10 pt underdogs and shutting out the Chargers. Losing Antonio Gates couldn't have helped.
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    Vince Young sucks. Will never be a great quarterback. Tennessee has 6 points in the 4th quarter wilth 7 minutes to go. When are people going to realize quarterbacks are meant to throw, not to run?
  • Options
    dg1979usdg1979us Posts: 568
    Vince Young sucks. Will never be a great quarterback. Tennessee has 6 points in the 4th quarter wilth 7 minutes to go. When are people going to realize quarterbacks are meant to throw, not to run?

He threw it 29 times and ran it twice. Yes he has aways to go in the passing game, but keep in mind he is also working with the worst receiving core in the league, and his starting TE was out today. But regardless, he only ran it twice, so not sure where your above statement is coming from.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    dg1979us wrote:
    But regardless, he only ran it twice, so not sure where your above statement is coming from.

it's probably coming from the fact that he is known as more of a runner.

throwing it 29 times in one game means nothing. he had to today.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    dg1979usdg1979us Posts: 568
    brainofPJ wrote:
    it's probably coming from the fact that he is known as more of a runner.

throwing it 29 times in one game means nothing. he had to today.

Im a Titans fan and have seen every game this season, and he most certainly looks to pass before run. He is a young QB. Two or 3 years down the road once he learns the game a bit more and learns when to run, and when to throw, he will be a dominate player. But of course, the lack of the passing game isnt all on him. The Titans receivers absolutely suck.