Options

Girls.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    pjhawks wrote:
    that guy doesn't exist. any heterosexual man that you meet thinks of you as a possible sex partner. it's not really hard to understand.
    That's not true, don't apply your reasons for befriending women to everyone. I have a bunch of female friends that I have never even thought of in that way. Sure, I've had many female friends that I HAVE thought of in that way but it isn't universal. We aren't all ruled by our penis, Hawks :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    We're all insane Helen, it's just that most guys are straight-up about it. Girls on the other hand...

sheesh. Don't get me started :)
    :D

well thing is, it really is amazing what a difference having respect for yourself can do. I've known those guys you speak of Genie... and I used to think like you, cos they were the kinda guys I would mix with. And i don't mean you don't have respect but I did get to a stage in my life where I realised that people are gonna have to start liking me for a whole lot more. And since then I've met very few of those guys, well I have but I'd run a mile. And trust me I KNOW these guys and I can spot them a mile off but the other ones DO exist too.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    :D

well thing is, it really is amazing what a difference having respect for yourself can do. I've known those guys you speak of Genie... and I used to think like you, cos they were the kinda guys I would mix with. And i don't mean you don't have respect but I did get to a stage in my life where I realised that people are gonna have to start liking me for a whole lot more. And since then I've met very few of those guys, well I have but I'd run a mile. And trust me I KNOW these guys and I can spot them a mile off but the other ones DO exist too.
    :) I have just essentially given up looking for a nice, easy-going girl with no hang-ups or baggage. It would make things a lot easier but I'll be damned if such a girl exists and I think it would just be boring. There's got to be a reason I go for the most complicated people.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    :) I have just essentially given up looking for a nice, easy-going girl with no hang-ups or baggage. It would make things a lot easier but I'll be damned if such a girl exists and I think it would just be boring. There's got to be a reason I go for the most complicated people.

Hehe, My sister says she doesn't just come with baggage she comes with a whole trailer! Lucky for you she's taken. ;)
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 475
    My last girlfriend bought me PJ tickets for after one month of going out.

So I married her. Been pretty close to perfect after 5yrs of marriage and 1 yr of dating.

But yeah, I know all the rhetoric:
    - "Whatever you really want, make sure you make me guess what it is."
    - "How about we just leave all your problems unsolved so that you have something to complain about :-)"
    - "Sure, that would be a good idea to skip sex so you can get your beauty sleep and be all that much more beautiful for making the same argument again tomorrow night!"
    - "You're right, football sucks, let's go shopping!"

(I should add that those comments are accumulated from multiple girlfriends in my past...just in case my wife should read this thread!)
  • Options
    "Women ... can't live with them, pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    genie wrote:
    i have never yet met a guy who wanted to be my best best friend and didn't want to have sex with me. there were occasions where i've said to men, look i don't have friends, and i just need some friends first, but the minute they hear that shit then run away or try to presist with their advances until they realise i was not joking.

Bottom line no guy has ever been my friend, just to be my friend.

so? what are you so interested in making guy friends for? guys dont want to be your friend becos then they have to listen to your bullshit drama while you complain to them about how hard it is to find a good man. that's what you have girl friends for.

i also dont think you really know what the phrase "putting the pussy on a pedestal" means. it's got nothing to do with demeaning women. it's got to do with making fun of guys who are whipped by the women in their lives.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    I didn't say there wasn't a decent reason and I said nothing bad about women...especially my now ex girlfriend....if you have to know...yeah it is my fuckin fault...I smothered her to much when she started college..I didn't trust her and I should have...I was way to paranoid...and now she's gone and I can't do anything about it...does that make you super duper happy? good...fucking great...because all us men are scum and all we care about is getting laid

yeah, girls hate that shit in college. they just want to have fun. needy guys are a drag on them. needy girls are a drag on the guys as well.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    god there must be a lot of this going around lately...I feel you man...my girlfriend just left me after 4 years

maybe we should all meet up somewhere so we can cry on each others shoulders and then go to a strip club and get fucked up

Hmm, I think this fucker is about 15 years old....strip clubs and getting fucked up should not be encouraged ;)..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    jojojojo Posts: 645
    "Cant live with them. Cant live without them."

IDK who said that. but its becoming more true everyday.

your problem just may be that you are dealing with girls and not women

and not for nothing but you guys are no piece of cake either

sorry to get into you he-man women hating club :p

but it doens't always work and it's not always easy
    but when you find the right one
    it'll all seem worth it
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • Options
    "Cant live with them. Cant live without them."

IDK who said that. but its becoming more true everyday.
    How many threads have you started whining about this broad? Is she really all that worth it? I dont know you at all but I'm gonna tell you guy to guy. Move on. Seriously, the 'pedestal' line from 40 Year Old Virgin, though a little offensive, is really pertinent here.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    So, women - can't live with them, especially if you shoot them.

not to insult you or belittle the experience but that is one of the funniest sentences ive ever read.

as for the "Pussy on the Pedestal" thing beiong offensive to women, i cant understand that! its about guys who can only think of women in ways that fucks up their judgment and they dont have normal relationships....not really insulting women in anyway??

its not saying Pussy isnt great, because...well. :D

as for the "Everyone has issues" thing then yeah, everyone does, its just about whether you (A) let your issues fuck up relationships with people who didnt cause you any problems or whether you (B) become a grown up
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    cutback wrote:
    i see the thread title and i keep hearing this.....:p

Girls - all I really want is girls
    And in the morning it's girls
    Cause in the evening it's girls

I like the way that they walk
    And it's chill to hear them talk
    And I can always make them smile
    From White Castle to the Nile

Back in the day
    There was this girl around the way
    She liked by home-piece M.C.A.
    He said he would not give her play
    I asked him, "Please?" - he said, "You may."
    Her pants were tight and that's ok
    If she would dance - I would D.J.
    We took a walk down to the bay

I hope she'll say, "Hey me and you should hit the hay!"
    I asked her out - she said, "No way!"
    I should have probably guessed her gay
    So I broke North with no delay
    I heard she moved real far away
    That was two years ago this May
    I seen her just the other day
    Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay

Girls - to do the dishes
    Girls - to clean up my room
    Girls - to do the laundry
    Girls - and in the bathroom
    Girls - that's all I really want is girls
    Two at a time - I want girls
    With new wave hairdos - I want girls
    I ought to whip out my - girls, girls, girls, girls, girls!

:D:D

thats my "happy dance" song!!!! :D
    however, when i think girls i think GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS by the CRUE!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    pjhawks wrote:
    that guy doesn't exist. any heterosexual man that you meet thinks of you as a possible sex partner. it's not really hard to understand.

and who are you to say this person doesn't exist? for all you know my new boyfriend could be one of those guys!
  • Options
    so? what are you so interested in making guy friends for? guys dont want to be your friend becos then they have to listen to your bullshit drama while you complain to them about how hard it is to find a good man. that's what you have girl friends for.

i also dont think you really know what the phrase "putting the pussy on a pedestal" means. it's got nothing to do with demeaning women. it's got to do with making fun of guys who are whipped by the women in their lives.

i wasn't i was interested in making friends in general, but majority of people who where interested in me were guys who knew beforehand that i only wanted friendship. and women weren't interested in me so much because i don't know i guess i was another woman to them. sometimes i feel as though women are bitches to each other and there is no sense of community spirit...

hehe, how hard it is to find a good man? erm.....not really. my main complaint before was how the place where i live sucks, and how much i want to get the fuck out of here....then about fake friends/people who don't give a shit ( which you have experienced yourself in one of my pm's ;) ).....and now it's more work related..... i just generally like to complain a lot, which ain't healthy but i can't help it.

as for quote, word pussy in this context is already demeaning enough. and if this quote is to make fun of guys, then it still doesn't make difference to my opinion.
  • Options
    on few occasions i've seen you quote some rapper's songs. Well now i'd like to quote one rap song i know which has great beat. you should go and listen to that tune.....

"Full Steezy" by Capone -N- Noreaga

[ Chorus: Capone *singing* ]
    Girl, you are so sweet (so sweet)
    Say that is what you are (what you are ma)
    See me I'm from Q.B. (Q.B.)
    And you can be my star (be my star)
    So come sail away with me (c'mon, c'mon)
    Let's cruise into my thug world (let's go)
    And we'll get high with each other
    (hear ma, hear ma) uh-huh, do your thing ma

[ Capone ]
    You say you lookin for a lover Boo, someone you can talk to
    I walk these streets, tryin hard not to hawk you
    Laugh when they stalk you, playin my cards
    Weighin the odds, I see your face like a mirage
    Your hair tied in a bun, with a chopstick through it
    Your frames make you look erotic, exotic twist
    Don't know I'm a thug, but I'm sentimental
    Cried when Cochese died; a villain need a girlfriend too
    Love it when they play shy - and if I ever fall in love