WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

16-0 :D
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Can rest now for a week, good job but they ain't not done yet.

3 MO BABY!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ...your burgers at the Tampa airport fucking suck. I'd rather lick a dog's dirty ass than eat that garbage again.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    How does that champagne taste now?!?! :D

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

16-0 :D
    g under p wrote:
    Can rest now for a week, good job but they ain't not done yet.

3 MO BABY!

Peace
    So how'd that work out? :lol:
    #FHP
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Honest to god, you dont you have anything better to do with your life than go to the last page of the forum and bump a random thread? Albany wasn't that boring when I was there

Please fucking ban me at this point. This shit can't be serious
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Honest to god, you dont you have anything better to do with your life than go to the last page of the forum and bump a random thread? Albany wasn't that boring when I was there

Again who pissed in your coffee? Was the Yankee forum you frequent and brag about too boring for you tonight that you had to pleasure us here with your presence?

And yes I fully support your banning since all you enjoy doing is insulting people when confronted with ideas that are different than your own.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Again who pissed in your coffee? Was the Yankee forum you frequent and brag about too boring for you tonight that you had to pleasure us here with your presence?

And yes I fully support your banning since all you enjoy doing is insulting people when confronted with ideas that are different than your own.

No, as everyone in the Yankee thread has stated it went to shit when you showed up

And quit crying, you have a set of balls right?
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

No, as everyone in the Yankee thread has stated it went to shit when you showed up

And quit crying, you have a set of balls right?

Not crying. But as I look back through the thread....I was pretty much right all year long. I am STILL waiting for the team's average to resortback to the means. :lol::lol: