Options

Ever have crayons come out of your nose?

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
So I go to blow my nose a few minutes ago and a small piece of a green crayon came flying out into the tissue! No word of a lie. I'm 15. I don't eat crayons. I'm scared to blow it again cause I'm afraid of what might come out.(get your head outta the gutters. you know what i meant.)
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    at one point in your strange rather short life, you shoved a green crayon up your nose.

and it finally broke free.

I had a purple crayon but it broke free about 3 months or so after I "lost" it in my right nostril.

of course I was about 4...and it scared the holy crap out of me...when the tip was gone...and when it was found again.

so, um welcome to the club of high thinking crayon snorters.

we have a secret handshake and password...but for that info you have to return your mind to the gutter from whence it came.

oh crap :eek: you are 15??

um nevermind...the secret handshake is just a simple fist pump and finger toggle, and um the secret password is "gummy bears" ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    at one point in your strange rather short life, you shoved a green crayon up your nose.

I had a purple crayon but it broke free about 3 months or so after I "lost" it in my right nostril.

of course I was about 4...and it scared the holy crap out of me...when the tip was gone...and when it was found again.

we have a secret handshake and password...but for that info you have to return your mind to the gutter from whence it came.

um nevermind...the secret handshake is just a simple fist pump and finger toggle, and um the secret password is "gummy bears" ;)
    ive seen younger on here.

• Options
    ive seen younger on here.

oh yeah, so have I - I just can't be responsible for the um, contributing to the delinquency of a minor...since, um...ya know the judge dude told me that.

blah blah blah warning...blah blah blah...

:p
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    oh yeah, so have I - I just can't be responsible for the um, contributing to the delinquency of a minor...since, um...ya know the judge dude told me that.

blah blah blah warning...blah blah blah...

:p

wtg Mary Kay Letourneau.....;) :D
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    I used to swallow money as a small child. If anybody gave me 10p - not a bad amount for a kid in 1975 - I'd eat it. I wonder with the rate of inflation, how much I'm worth now.
  • Options
    I used to swallow money as a small child. If anybody gave me 10p - not a bad amount for a kid in 1975 - I'd eat it. I wonder with the rate of inflation, how much I'm worth now.
    They're still in you?? Hope you've never had an x-ray! :eek:
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    They're still in you?? Hope you've never had an x-ray! :eek:

There are some Irish coins, and some English ones. I even think there are a couple of two shilling bits in there. :D
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,221
    There are some Irish coins, and some English ones. I even think there are a couple of two shilling bits in there. :D
    You should keep a metal detector by the john to see if you pass any money. Never know when you're gonna need some spare change.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    You should keep a metal detector by the john to see if you pass any money. Never know when you're gonna need some spare change.
    snortin crayons and shittin money! what is this world comin' to :D

• Options
    snortin crayons and shittin money! what is this world comin' to :D
    Now if you could find a way to make the first one result in the second, you'd really have something.
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Now if you could find a way to make the first one result in the second, you'd really have something.
    ahhh great thinkin.

happy birthday.

what the hell are you doing here on your birthday?
    you should be havin a few

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    what the hell are you doing here on your birthday?
    you should be havin a few

ah to be 15 again.....;) :D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    ah to be 15 again.....;) :D
    Yeah.
    Sadly with a 5AM reveille, Tuesday birthday celebrations aren't particularly wild.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    that's fucked up man. you could die.
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745

This really made me laugh. Thanks!
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    that's fucked up man. you could die.
    From spending my birthday posting on the Pit??
    Shit thanks for the warning. Guess I better hit the hay.
  • Options

If you ever decided to go for one of those dominatrix style adult themed enemas, chances are it'd probably pay for itself.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    Poncier wrote:
    From spending my birthday posting on the Pit??
    Shit thanks for the warning. Guess I better hit the hay.

i was talking about the crayons coming out of his nose. it was a joke.
  • Options
    AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    So I go to blow my nose a few minutes ago and a small piece of a green crayon came flying out into the tissue! No word of a lie. I'm 15. I don't eat crayons. I'm scared to blow it again cause I'm afraid of what might come out.(get your head outta the gutters. you know what i meant.)

Nice one Homer

DEEFENCE DEEFENCE DEEFENCE!!
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    well... no i havent had crayon shoot out my nose but i have had the pleasure of black boogers. you know, after you've been to a festival and you're having a shower and all the snot comes out black. makes you wonder exactly what it is we're breathing in day after day. YUK!!! :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Austicman wrote:
    Nice one Homer

DEEFENCE DEEFENCE DEEFENCE!!

yeah yeah yeah
    Ignoreland.......
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Doctor said I wouldnt have so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger outta there.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson