Options

Bartending in Philly

Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,766
edited November 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone here bartend in the city? Or wait tables? Even if you don't please PM me, I'm looking to pick up some night work and will even barback or take on a waiter gig if need me. I've been trying to get back into something like this, but my day job has kept me too busy. Now I'm looking to make a concerted effort to actually get back into it. PM me if you know of any places. I'll be forever indebted and will make it worth your while. Blowjobs are out though. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    saveuplifesaveuplife Posts: 1,173
    Anyone here bartend in the city? Or wait tables? Even if you don't please PM me, I'm looking to pick up some night work and will even barback or take on a waiter gig if need me. I've been trying to get back into something like this, but my day job has kept me too busy. Now I'm looking to make a concerted effort to actually get back into it. PM me if you know of any places. I'll be forever indebted and will make it worth your while. Blowjobs are out though. Thanks.

Dude, PM me if you'd consider the burbs. I have a friend who manages a resteraunt/bar off the MainLine. Over 200 beers served there.
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,766
    saveuplife wrote:
    Dude, PM me if you'd consider the burbs. I have a friend who manages a resteraunt/bar off the MainLine. Over 200 beers served there.

Word. PM sent.