Options

Time To Drink

Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,785
edited November 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Yep....it's going on 5 and it's the weekend....aaaannnnd it begins....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Damn, only 3 here. Oh well, I'm hanging it up anyway. Have a great weekend, y'all!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,255
    Only 3 here, but I decided my day is over.

Oh, and I work from home so nobody will ever know. :D
  • Options
    Ah, the life of a piss ant sports editor, my drinking will have to wait until I return from what will hopefully be my final football game of the season, not that I wish the lads any bad luck or anything. Its going to be cold as hell and windy tonight, so I doubt I will be hanging around to see what the outcome is.....I will be good and tight before that damn game is over! I will get my pictures and get the hell out of there
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Is this part of the master cleanse?
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    Leaving soon for our staff Christmas party :D Champagne is being served at six thirty, dinner at seven thirty :) Should be a good time :D
  • Options
    Leaving soon for our staff Christmas party :D Champagne is being served at six thirty, dinner at seven thirty :) Should be a good time :D
    damn you're having a xmas party early! have fun! :)

after the talk of wine last nite, i think i might have to stop by the store on the way home.....be warned :D muahaha
  • Options
    damn you're having a xmas party early! have fun! :)

after the talk of wine last nite, i think i might have to stop by the store on the way home.....be warned :D muahaha

:eek:

Don't worry maybe late tonight we can compete for drunken postings :p

I guess it is early? Anyway should be fun. I can't wait to wear my new dress :D
  • Options
    :eek:

Don't worry maybe late tonight we can compete for drunken postings :p

I guess it is early? Anyway should be fun. I can't wait to wear my new dress :D
    you're on sister! :D

early sure, but never too early to celebrate anything is how i figure! :) oooh la la what is the dress like?
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,785
    The Champ wrote:
    Is this part of the master cleanse?

November 30th
  • Options
    Invited to a party celebrating Beaujolais Noveau tonight. Should be fun. I have to keep it to 1 glass since I'm the designated driver this time
    Hold On
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,255
    Invited to a party celebrating Beaujolais Noveau tonight. Should be fun. I have to keep it to 1 glass since I'm the designated driver this time

You'll have to let me know how this year's is. Was going to pick some up for Thanksgiving.

My local wine store gave it a 88. Last year's was good, but not as good (IMO) as the year before.