Don't fall victim to this scam.

pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Woolworths.. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get some bits and bobs has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you! Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on December 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.
Sydney 11/02/2003
Sydney 14/02/2003
Sydney 07/11/2006
Sydney 18/11/2006
Sydney 22/11/2009
EV Sydney 18/03/2011
EV Sydney 19/03/2011
EV Sydney 20/03/2011
Melbourne 24/01/2014
Sydney 26/01/2014
EV Sydney 13/02/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    Nize
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    pjfan31 wrote:
    A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Woolworths.. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get some bits and bobs has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you! Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on December 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.
    thats funny right there.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Haven't we done this already?

Isn't this why cutback has been spending his life at pottery barn or somethin? ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Jeanie wrote:
    Haven't we done this already?

Isn't this why cutback has been spending his life at pottery barn or somethin? ;)

home depot sweetie......after the 19th time this happened to me i got wise.......i put my cash into a binder clip.....much cheaper than buying wallets...:p :D:D:D
  • Woolworths? Are they even in business anymore?
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    pjfan31 wrote:

wow 2 year old "funny emails" popping up as thread starters

a life...........look for it
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Woolworths? Are they even in business anymore?

They are massive in Australia along with Coles. They are the big 2
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,795
    I miss Woolworth's. Is it the same?
    I miss igotid88
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    cutback wrote:
    home depot sweetie......after the 19th time this happened to me i got wise.......i put my cash into a binder clip.....much cheaper than buying wallets...:D:D

hehe! :D Oh well I knew pottery barn wasn't right but I couldn't remember the name of the other joint! hehe! As if you'd be at pottery barn! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    pjfan31 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    pjfan31 wrote:

AHA!

I see where the scam is. It's May....NOT December.

very tricky!.....
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    rollings wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

AHA!

I see where the scam is. It's May....NOT December.

very tricky!.....

might wanna check how old this thread is.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,149

Why was this bumped? :lol:
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    SVRDhand13 wrote:

Why was this bumped? :lol:

'good question.. clearly someone was bored beyond the usual. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I want my wife to steal my wallet. :lol:
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

wow 2 year old "funny emails" popping up as thread starters

a life...........look for it
    seriously???
    We were but stones your light made us stars
This discussion has been closed.