Options

Funniest story ever (Poo story, sorry ladies)

pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
So my sister was baby sitting her friends kids yesterday, a boy (3) and a girl (18 months or so) She asked my other sister and I to help and I love kids so I happily accepted. After being punched in the face a couple of times by the boy, we soon knew it was time for a sleep. My Sister was being so maternal, it was quite funny and she was really enjoying it, she took the boy to the toilet and then took them off into her brand new really really nice queen size bed.

The mother came to pick the kids up soon after but stayed and talked while the kids slept. She asked "did u take Charlie to the toilet before bed?" " Yeah yeah i dont want any accidents on my room of course i did"

About half an hr had past and young charlie heard his mums voice and ran to his mum, my older sister past him and smelt something bad 'Charlie did u do a poo?" "No", he says "Hannah" My sister was somewhat relieved because hannah had a nappy on and the smell was nasty. As soon as she turned the lights on in the bedroom she saw what she had feared most, Shit all over her bed and her brand new sheets.

"oh no," my sister cried 'its all over my bed" she carried hannah out with arms outstretched

My other sister and I were pissing ourselves laughing, "She made sure charlie had been to the toilet so he wouldn't ruin her bed and now hannah has hahahahahaah" we were laughing uncontrollably and we went to assess the damage. I was content seeing from the door, but my sister had to go for a real close up. She got inches away from the bed when she says "It is on the carpet, and I have stepped in it" That was it for me I was in a fit of laughter because she had stepped in it bare foot.

One of the funniest things ever that has happened in 22 yrs of my life. Thought I would share it and hope u enjoyed it.
Sydney 11/02/2003
Sydney 14/02/2003
Sydney 07/11/2006
Sydney 18/11/2006
Sydney 22/11/2009
EV Sydney 18/03/2011
EV Sydney 19/03/2011
EV Sydney 20/03/2011
Melbourne 24/01/2014
Sydney 26/01/2014
EV Sydney 13/02/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Shit happens
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"