Happy Fathers Day!

flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
edited June 2008 in The Porch
To all the fellow Dads in the group...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 4 shows upcoming for me here. I couldn't ask for a better father's day, unless I get first row!!!
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    see, i dont get this

how come fathers day is in june over there, and in sept over here?? i thought mum & dads day was the same everywhere. Really, you could take advantage, and get it twice...
    impatience is a gift ........
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    happy father's day! :)
  • huck5huck5 Posts: 91
    My father's day gift is to head to Columbia, SC, with wife and 7 year old son in tow, and let him see PJ live. We're all excited.

I'm thinking about doing a live blog of the concert/set list. I think the zack thing is pretty cool. Hopefully my 10C seats will be good, and we'll be at ground zero...

Happy Father's Day...
  • To all the fellow Dads in the group...

You to my friend. :)
  • flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    zenith wrote:
    see, i dont get this

how come fathers day is in june over there, and in sept over here?? i thought mum & dads day was the same everywhere. Really, you could take advantage, and get it twice...

September??? Really??? What is the date, I am definitely gonna try that!
  • MakeMeCry43MakeMeCry43 Posts: 355
    Happy Father's day to all the father's on here too! Hope you guys have a better day than lbc72, Just kidding lol, heck, to me that sounds like a pleasant day lbc72, hope you have good fun mowing the lawn :p Maybe if you drink some booze, then mowing would be more fun! ;) But in all seriousness, you dads out there have a great time and remember to be spending with your family of course :D cheers everyone and have a good time!
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • frankg86frankg86 Posts: 4
    huck5 wrote:
    My father's day gift is to head to Columbia, SC, with wife and 7 year old son in tow, and let him see PJ live. We're all excited.

I'm thinking about doing a live blog of the concert/set list. I think the zack thing is pretty cool. Hopefully my 10C seats will be good, and we'll be at ground zero...

Happy Father's Day...

Hope Everyone has a great day. Live here in Columbia. Great weekend with my birthday 6-14, Fathers Day 6-15, Pearl Jam 6-16. Going with girlfriend with Sect 106 - Row 5 - Seat 15/16. Not 10cc seats but only available being 1st in line when went on public sale at box office. Today they do have floor seats around the 33rd row on web site. 6 year old daughther wont be going tho. Hopefully you'll get good tickets. Look forward to show and the live blogs.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,789
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024