Is it just me?

gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Or does it seem that this place has gotten very, very quiet over the last two days?

Unusually quiet.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    we're hunting wabbits.....he-he-he-he
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Eh, maybe a good night to write a poem, or something.

cheers all...

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Even I've been away for a couple days and had 233 emails on my computer. Yikes!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    holiday weekend for some folks in the US. that could play a role
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I've actually been working, not that I contribute much here anyway! :D When will we see you?
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Maybe folks are just having a little break from each other? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    wolfbear wrote:
    I've actually been working, not that I contribute much here anyway! :D When will we see you?

Monday, for sure, or maybe even tomorrow night. I'll have the DVD's, I promise.

I'll call first. :)

• chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    gue_barium wrote:
    Or does it seem that this place has gotten very, very quiet over the last two days?

Unusually quiet.
    that's true....but that also means that everybody is having a good weekend outside the Pit :)
    chinobaeza wrote:
    that's true....but that also means that everybody is having a good weekend outside the Pit :)

I live within a block of two bars. I should probably be ...

Nah. I worked 12 hours today. I'm just winding down.

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    gue_barium wrote:
    I live within a block of two bars. I should probably be ...

Nah. I worked 12 hours today. I'm just winding down.
    Wish we lived closer - or not! We might just get into trouble together. haha :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    wolfbear wrote:
    Wish we lived closer - or not! We might just get into trouble together. haha :D

Probably.

:)

• Hello, everybody!
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • Maybe it's because it's the weekend and MOST people are out enjoying themselves. *sigh* :D
    Maybe it's because it's the weekend and MOST people are out enjoying themselves. *sigh* :D

Somebody has to carry the Loser banner, and it's us.

• gue_barium wrote:
    Somebody has to carry the Loser banner, and it's us.

I agree. Now I'm going to be a bitch and pretend I wasn't in this conversation. :cool: ;)
    I agree. Now I'm going to be a bitch and pretend I wasn't in this conversation. :cool: ;)

We're the last of the bunch in the bar. Last call was 3 hours ago, but we're hanging in there.

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    norm wrote:
    we're hunting wabbits.....he-he-he-he
    :lol: