Options

I just coughed a

2»

Comments

• Options
    I just might hurl.
    When life gives you lemons, throw them at somebody.
  • Options
    I cannot decide if this is the grossest thing, most hilarious thing, or weirdest thing ever...

I'm going to have to go with all 3.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Those things are sooo nasty! This is what it is: (tonsil stone)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

holy crap!

i never knew what the hell that was that i have kept coughing up for the past few years! they are truly disgusting. i have even had some protrude like the one in that picture...i hate it because i can feel it scraping against my throat.

haven't had any for some time and hope to keep it that way.

hmm, at least now i know i'm not a freak...thank you Strangest Tribe.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Um, I am possibly never going to eat again...

I want to rip my tonsils out now, so I dont have to think of this laying dormant in the back of my throat...*vomit*
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Wow i've had these for almost all my life, a few occasional times during a year. Glad to know it's not a freak incident.

And I don't think the OP is gross, it's natural. :)

Yippee post 2000.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    gobrowns19 wrote:
    Wow i've had these for almost all my life, a few occasional times during a year. Glad to know it's not a freak incident.

And I don't think the OP is gross, it's natural. :)

Yippee post 2000.
    When I look at your name, I think its always Gobsbrown, for some reason.
    Now it kinda fits :p:D

And I dont think OP is gross either, just the description from alot of people and the thought of it all is gross.
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    When I look at your name, I think its always Gobsbrown, for some reason.
    Now it kinda fits :p:D

And I dont think OP is gross either, just the description from alot of people and the thought of it all is gross.

Haha it's a stupid name, I made it because I wanted to make one post and couldn't think of anything.

But as I saw i was hitting 2000 i was wondering if I was recognizable, but apparently I am now! So thank you very much haha! :D:D
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I think the worst part in this thread was when the OP said s/he'd crushed it. yuck.

anyway, it's not dangerous but I hate them! luckily haven't had any in ages now. *knocks on wood*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."