Options

Bill Belicheck

Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
edited February 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
What a fucking sore loser...

didn't shake hands and didn't even congratulate the Giants when they interviewed him after the game.

I look for him to blow his brains out to be quite honest.
the Minions
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    you're soo right - the guy has no character!!!!! GO GIANTS!
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    classless...but we've known that all along.
  • Options
    I'm glad the Gmen won. BUT... HE DID shake hands!!!!!! With 1 second left, both coaches met at midfield. He shook Tom's hand and put his arm around him.
    Then went to locker room since there was no point stayin on the field after he congratulated Tom.

Pay attention class!!!!!
  • Options
    barakabaraka Posts: 1,268
    Bill Belichick totally congratulated the Giants. I just now saw the replay on NFL Primetime.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance,
    but the illusion of knowledge.
    ~Daniel Boorstin

Only a life lived for others is worth living.
    ~Albert Einstein
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I'm glad the Gmen won. BUT... HE DID shake hands!!!!!! With 1 second left, both coaches met at midfield. He shook Tom's hand and put his arm around him.
    Then went to locker room since there was no point stayin on the field after he congratulated Tom.

Pay attention class!!!!!

are you sure??
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options

Pay attention class!!!!!

i thought he did, but no one seemed to notice.
  • Options
    are you sure??

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SURE! They just showed it again on NFL Primetime.
    Go back and watch. He bounced when the refs made them play the last second.
    There was no sense in him stickin around after he congratulated Tom.

Great win for the GMEN!
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    HAHA LOWLIFE he doesnt stay on sideline for last play

CLASSLESS AND A CHEATER
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,077
    his press conference was really amusing..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    plus he didnt go for the field goal in the 3rd

what a douche
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    HAHA LOWLIFE he doesnt stay on sideline for last play

CLASSLESS AND A CHEATER

Not defending that guy, but fuck.. I wouldn't either after I congratulated the coach and half the team headed to the locker room thinking it was over. LOL.
    Fuck that. HAHAHA
  • Options
    i cant knock him for anything he did tonight other than not sticking around for the final snap...it just shows weakness and giving up....what if the giants messed up the snap and the patriots were able to recover it and run it back? crazier things have happened. i wouldnt leave my team like that. but it was just an awkward situation and i think thats the only reason it ended up that way. i dont like the guy much, but he did acknowledge the giants.
    all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
    -mason jennings
  • Options
    Not defending that guy, but fuck.. I wouldn't either after I congratulated the coach and half the team headed to the locker room thinking it was over. LOL.
    Fuck that. HAHAHA

nah man u stay till the end period
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Leaving your team on the field and running to the locker room is a bitch move. But that's what I'd expect from someone who cuts the sleeves off their sweatshirt. He looks like an 80's white trash throwback.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    TaftTaft Posts: 453
    Proves that he can't win a championship without stealing signals from the other teams D and/or video taping the other teams final walk through. Pats are cheating frauds, Belichick is a cheating fraud, and Brady is a cheating fraud...
  • Options
    Taft wrote:
    Proves that he can't win a championship without stealing signals from the other teams D and/or video taping the other teams final walk through. Pats are cheating frauds, Belichick is a cheating fraud, and Brady is a cheating fraud...

I wonder if Gazelle will get blamed for Brady losing the Superbowl like Jessica Simpson did for Romo's lose:D
    the Minions
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    tylerpjtx wrote:
    i cant knock him for anything he did tonight other than not sticking around for the final snap...it just shows weakness and giving up....what if the giants messed up the snap and the patriots were able to recover it and run it back? crazier things have happened. i wouldnt leave my team like that. but it was just an awkward situation and i think thats the only reason it ended up that way. i dont like the guy much, but he did acknowledge the giants.

I think he just realized he just got his ass KICKED and you deserved this championship. Which the G-MEN certainly earned.

Congratulations I liked the way they played the game tonight, defense rules. A game that will be talked about for upteen years to come.

ROCK ON.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    YEAH GIANTS!!!

Eagles fan here but congrats on an awesome season!!!
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    BrezBrez Posts: 570
    This is directed at NY PJ1...

You can call Bill Belicheck all the names you want, because he is a tool and an asshole.

But you can never say that about the players of the New England Patriots. I know you haven't, but still, I want to make that separation...
    And before his first step... He's off again...