Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
edited February 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Seems to me sports are meaningless anymore...everyone is cheating

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3227592
the Minions
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Seems to me sports are meaningless anymore...

When did they ever have meaning? ;)
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    Seems to me sports are meaningless anymore...everyone is cheating

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3227592

non story of the year

just to piss you off more ...no * ever

:)
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    non story of the year

just to piss you off more ...no * ever

:)

but....

the story of the year was that they actually cheated and that won't go away.

they Cheated!!!!

cheatie cheatie cheaters!!!!

nah nah... nah nah....cheaters!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

they suck balls because they had to cheat....

....against the Jets

THE FUCKIN JETS!!!!

yeah they suck balls...your team sucks balls
    the Minions
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    ST just to keep your lovely thread going Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers was rocking.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    That "What is Love" commercial is the best so far....it's actually a Pepsi commercial. :)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    What's happening to the Pats????

thought it would be 40+ points tonight.

They must not have any good video from trying to cheat against the Giants.
    the Minions
  • Options
    What's happening to the Pats????

thought it would be 40+ points tonight.

They must not have any good video from trying to cheat against the Giants.

What do you think of the commercials?

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    What do you think of the commercials?

Peace

That etrade commercial with the baby throwing up was funny as shit:D
    the Minions
  • Options
    That etrade commercial with the baby throwing up was funny as shit:D

I still like the Pepsi one and the G-Men are on a rolll!

Peace

• Options
    Really though...I'm a sore loser Packer fan.

just thought you might like that tidbit.
    the Minions
  • Options
    I like talking smack, but the pit is quiet tonight.

everyone is waiting to talk smack after the game... just wait...after the game the Patriot fans (if they win) will come outta the cracks...they're scared as shit right now though.
    the Minions
  • Options
    I like talking smack, but the pit is quiet tonight.

everyone is waiting to talk smack after the game... just wait...after the game the Patriot fans (if they win) will come outta the cracks...they're scared as shit right now though.

Plenty of respect to the G-Men they're playing their Hearts out.

Peace

• Options
    I KNOW I've grow a few MORE grey hairs tonight.

Peace

• Options
    This is too much.

Peace

• Options
    OMG...my arteries are clogging as we speak.

Peace

• Options
    Yeah I'm gonna have a heart attack.

Peace