AH HAHAHAHA the Patriots Lose!!!!

Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
edited February 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
this was fucking fantastic....

the cheaters fucking lost ....there is Karma in this universe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
the Minions
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    wow. just.....wow.
    :eek:
  • I really could have cared less about what time won, except its awesome to see an underdog win it..

It was a great game.. !
  • yeah great game. now both the Mannings have arrived
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i hate both the patriots and the giants...was torn all night who i wanted to win. but to see belichick leave before the game was over - even if it was a second - well, i'm glad the giants pulled it off.
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

18 -1 Is Copyrighted By Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    i suck
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • NOCODE#1 wrote:
    i suck

your signature is cool...it's just a game sorry to be so crazy right now:)
    the Minions
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    A great game by the G-MEN and that defense deserves a bow. I bow to the defense and the entire New York Football Giants.

Hell of a game

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
    Joy is the only word that can describe watching the Patriots lose today. The best part is my father-in-law who is a huge Pats fan twisted the knife on me when the Brewers got knocked out of playoff contention 160 games into the season, by asking me "so what's this mean for the Brewers again?" over and over. Payback is such a bitch...the only thing that sucks is that fucker who went to school at the most racist public institution in America got to win. How he got away with 10 straight passes off his back foot, throwing into asante samuels hands, throwing a terrible pass down the middle into double coverage that his guy miraculously catches...and he wins the Escalade? Are you serious? ugh...still 18-1 is such a sweet number.
    ryan198 wrote:
    Joy is the only word that can describe watching the Patriots lose today. The best part is my father-in-law who is a huge Pats fan twisted the knife on me when the Brewers got knocked out of playoff contention 160 games into the season, by asking me "so what's this mean for the Brewers again?" over and over. Payback is such a bitch...the only thing that sucks is that fucker who went to school at the most racist public institution in America got to win. How he got away with 10 straight passes off his back foot, throwing into asante samuels hands, throwing a terrible pass down the middle into double coverage that his guy miraculously catches...and he wins the Escalade? Are you serious? ugh...still 18-1 is such a sweet number.

ENJOY

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• ha ha
    the Minions
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    A GREAT Superbowl!!!!! Just a great game!!! Hands together for the Giants and Eli Manning his own self!!! Nice going and have fun at Disneyland!! Quite a statement from the Manning family.

On a side note....I ate and drank too much at the SB part I was at. Good times all the way around!!!
    ha ha

The Giants played WIN this Super Bowl and kicked ass to do it.....and they did it well.

Peace

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    unbelievable......great game......congrats to the giants! :)
  • i am so fucked uo rigt now, but fucking helle i love the girants. te patriots fuckign sucvk. fuck them they ar the worst team eveer, bears next year superbowl chzmes.
    i am so fucked uo rigt now, but fucking helle i love the girants. te patriots fuckign sucvk. fuck them they ar the worst team eveer, bears next year superbowl chzmes.

Party hearty, enjoy yourself and please stay safe.

Peace

• The Patriots suck
    good morning :)
  • kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    good morning nypj1 :p
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    good morning nypj1 :p

lol the habs yesterday also :)
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    That was a great fucking game. I was so happy that a NY team crushed the hopes the Pats had of completing a perfect season by beating them in the Superbowl.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
    mammasan wrote:
    That was a great fucking game. I was so happy that a NY team crushed the hopes the Pats had of completing a perfect season by beating them in the Superbowl.

That was a New Yorkers dream, besides it was a great game.

Peace

• PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    I don't give a rat's ass about the Giants, but this was still my second favorite Super Bowl ever. I hate those smug, cheating, piece-of-shit Patriots sooooo much that, it takes away the stench associated with a NY team winning a championship. Thank you, Giants, for beating those asshole Patriots and shutting up their fucking fans.

Oh, and class move by Bellicheat. Way to just walk off the field without acknowledging the other team. The Patriots are classless, just like their philandering, home-wrecking, Frankenstein's-monster-impersonating coach.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah!!!!! How's that taste, Patriots? Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaah!!!!!!!
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    I don't give a rat's ass about the Giants, but this was still my second favorite Super Bowl ever. I hate those smug, cheating, piece-of-shit Patriots sooooo much that, it takes away the stench associated with a NY team winning a championship. Thank you, Giants, for beating those asshole Patriots and shutting up their fucking fans.

Oh, and class move by Bellicheat. Way to just walk off the field without acknowledging the other team. The Patriots are classless, just like their philandering, home-wrecking, Frankenstein's-monster-impersonating coach.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah!!!!! How's that taste, Patriots? Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaah!!!!!!!

you my friend, get a solid thumbs up.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    Even though I'm a Giants fan I felt sorry for the Patriots. They worked so hard to be in the history books. I don't have cable, but I would call my twin up about every 20 minutes for an update. She called me right after the Patriots got their last touchdown, and we both kindof commiserated about that. However, I remember Hail Flutie, and within no time she calls me back with the big news.

That's rotten that the coach left with a second left. I don't think it's respectful towards his own team.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    As a Colts fan, I must state the following:

WUH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAA!!!!!

The fact that a Manning was involved only makes it sweeter.

THANK YOU NEW YORK!!
  • upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    Jason P wrote:
    As a Colts fan, I must state the following:

WUH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAA!!!!!

The fact that a Manning was involved only makes it sweeter.

THANK YOU NEW YORK!!

TOTALLY!! Eli just made his big bro have to go get another one to keep his luster. And what a srcamble/throw/catch by Eli and Tyrie?!?! Won them the game...

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    upina2001 wrote:
    TOTALLY!! Eli just made his big bro have to go get another one to keep his luster. And what a srcamble/throw/catch by Eli and Tyrie?!?! Won them the game...

Peyton will need to set the pecking order back to normal next year.

Hopefully once we get the O-line and Clark re-signed and everyone back from injuries, it will be back to the Super Bowl.
  • :D

I still hate the giants.

but I am glad they beat the Pats. ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.