Options

Jericho Cancelled

Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
edited March 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Can't believe this...

http://www.paidcontent.org/entry/419-jerichos-cancelled-despite-nutty-fans/

this show was very exciting, especially this season. Guess America wants mindless reality TV shows and non-creativity Talent shows. Oh well... back to the Discovery Channel
the Minions
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    i had heard it was good but i personally don't have many friends that watch (saw) it.

edit: then again I wouldn't say my friends have the best taste in music, tv shows or movies.
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    I tried to get into Jericho. And Universal HD made it more than easy to catch up by showing the entire first season before the second season kicked off.

It may have worked better with cable. The biggest weakness, IMO, was that there was not enough grit. If it's a post nuke war scenario, it's got to be less soap opera. Too many people running around looking as if they had been to work and just shaved or just painted their face.

Cable, especially HBO, with much $$, may have been able to make this story work. However, they could never take it over and use the same story line. It would have had to have been an HBO (or whatever premium you like) Original from the begining.
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    Ooooo, the fiance is going to be pissed about that!! Her dad too. That's the second show in a row she's gotten hooked on only to be canceled. I think the last one was 'what about brian'
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    that sucks.