Options

Damn, Sometimes I can't control my Id

Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
So we're shopping at Macy's right before Xmas....

My wife and her sister are boring me to tears shopping the women's dept. and as I'm standing next to this mannequin in the lingere section I find myself easing the panties down on said mannequin.

Then I get busted...

By my sister-in-law AND also the hot ass store clerk...

I just grinned...WTF else was I to do.

Then my wife found out and made me go sit in the car.

Then on my way out to the car I was trying to see how far away my panic button would work, so I set the car alarm off because it seemed to work from a greater distance than I thought it would....
but it wouldn't shut off...
and it wouldn't unlock...
after 10 minutes security came...
I got profiled real quick because I look like Jesus and I live in the Bible Belt... Go figure...

Had to call On Star to get out of trouble:D
the Minions
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ahahaa... Ever put on a mannequins wig and walk around the store?

I have a few times. :D When you see a better one just swap er out, and carry on. Do it with a friend, and bring a change of underwear. ;)

They glue them down now dammit! :D:D
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Your wife made you go sit in the car?
  • Options
    Your wife made you go sit in the car?
    Yeah...
    it was the final straw

Shit happens

that shit about "idle hands" let's just say my wife is a very patient woman...
    the Minions
  • Options
    So we're shopping at Macy's right before Xmas....

My wife and her sister are boring me to tears shopping the women's dept. and as I'm standing next to this mannequin in the lingere section I find myself easing the panties down on said mannequin.

Then I get busted...

By my sister-in-law AND also the hot ass store clerk...

I just grinned...WTF else was I to do.

Then my wife found out and made me go sit in the car.

Then on my way out to the car I was trying to see how far away my panic button would work, so I set the car alarm off because it seemed to work from a greater distance than I thought it would....
    but it wouldn't shut off...
    and it wouldn't unlock...
    after 10 minutes security came...
    I got profiled real quick because I look like Jesus and I live in the Bible Belt... Go figure...

Had to call On Star to get out of trouble:D
    Oh man thats awesome. One time I was shopping with my wife, being a jackass, and I shook a manequin's hand. I guess it was a little too brisk cause it knocked the arm right off. I just walked away from her and left the arm dangling in the sweater.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    You sound like you were a hyper-active kid. lol.........I have two boys and I can totally see my younger one doing this (when he's becomes an adult of course)!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    You sound like you were a hyper-active kid. lol.........I have two boys and I can totally see my younger one doing this (when he's becomes an adult of course)!!

I was.....or still am

I hate being bored... but I have found I can easily amuse myself

I can't pass up store displays without creating havoc it seems...I like to get all the singing toys going at the same time...then my wife will pull me away from them...but then she loses me and I go back.

I once got into an argument with a store clerk because I took all the gloves in the display and had them giving "the finger" in every direction...I was waiting on my wife to get her prescription filled...

this guy called me out with "that's so juvenile"

"yeah it is, but you got a really bad haircut so don't be mad at me"
    the Minions
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I was.....or still am

I hate being bored... but I have found I can easily amuse myself

I can't pass up store displays without creating havoc it seems...I like to get all the singing toys going at the same time...then my wife will pull me away from them...but then she loses me and I go back.

I once got into an argument with a store clerk because I took all the gloves in the display and had them giving "the finger" in every direction...I was waiting on my wife to get her prescription filled...

this guy called me out with "that's so juvenile"

"yeah it is, but you got a really bad haircut so don't be mad at me"

That is hilarious. Your wife sounds like a patient woman!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    ahahaa... Ever put on a mannequins wig and walk around the store?

I have a few times. :D When you see a better one just swap er out, and carry on. Do it with a friend, and bring a change of underwear. ;)

They glue them down now dammit! :D:D

I have also put their hands in their pants either directly or physically removed the hand and stuck it in thru the zipper.
    the Minions