Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
your piss smelled like a Starbucks?
the Minions
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,353
    no but i've eaten enough beets to make my piss come out totally deep red ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    hhahahaha

I have never drank coffee, my caffiene is DR PEPPER! LOTS OF REGULAR DR PEPPER!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,148

That actually made me laugh! :) ......Maybe they could incorporate it into some sort of ad campaign ...our coffee is sooo strong your piss will smell of it when your done!!! :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Man, that is not the question I anticipated. To keep it on topic, no, I haven't but I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    Man, that is not the question I anticipated. To keep it on topic, no, I haven't but I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence.
    I've often wondered what would happen if you swallowed your Grillz.
    the Minions
  • Options
    I've often wondered what would happen if you swallowed your Grillz.
    :confused: Grillz :confused:

• Options
    Yes, I have.
  • Options
    the Minions
  • Options
    I've never had a cup of coffee in my entire life.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    That dude. What a clown. In his case I can only hope ingesting his grill would bring on a lot of pain and some kind of toxicity from the cheap metal

• Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,761
    I drank so much that I couldn't sleep for almost 2 days, but that was the first time I really drank coffee.

Other than that, I haven't had coffee in 15 years.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    I ate an eraser for 5 bucks
  • Options
    LOL my husband says this all the time..i never believed him( and wasn't about to go sniff it out!)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:

post of the day
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    yes...yes I have :o I'm so glad you posted this cause I thought it was just me and that my kidneys weren't working properly or something....or it could just be the two 24oz cups of wawa coffee I drink each day :eek:
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258
    Yeah, after I drink a tall cup of coffee (which is quite frequent!) and pee shortly after it has a nasty coffee aroma.

Still better then asparagus pee! Oh man, that's bad!
  • Options
    mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    often
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    OK, I have to admit I have noticed this for a LONG time but ONLY with Starbucks coffee. It doesn't seem to happen with any other brand. I am actually relieved (lol no pun inteneded) to hear someone else admit this. Now just imagine what we are doing to our kidneys! Something about their additives have to be causing this. Maybe we should boycott!
    "When you're climbing to the top, you'd better know the way back down" MSB
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    two words...

Asparagus Wee....
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258
    OK, I have to admit I have noticed this for a LONG time but ONLY with Starbucks coffee. It doesn't seem to happen with any other brand. I am actually relieved (lol no pun inteneded) to hear someone else admit this. Now just imagine what we are doing to our kidneys! Something about their additives have to be causing this. Maybe we should boycott!

Well, I drink a ton of coffee and it all does it. Just one of those things (like asparagus). Starbucks tends to be a bit stronger then most coffee and therefore had a stronger effect.
    I work in cancer research, specifically kidney cancer and I promise you...coffee has no effect on your kidneys or kidney function other then the well known diuretic effects.
    Drink up! ;)