Options

so pissed- have to miss the foo show!

GreenTeaDiseaseGreenTeaDisease Posts: 3,359
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
so foo fighters tickets for the worcester, ma show are going on sale tomorrow. I was soooo stoked because I LOVE the foo fighters (second only to PJ in my book) and I've only seen them once (well twice if you count a festival about 12 years ago) and I LOVE the new album. Anyway, the show is in february and I have to spend all of january and february in arkansas working on this stupid project for work that isn't in my field, I don't find interesting, and I don't want to do. I was pissed enough as it was that I have to work on this project and spend 2 months (at least) in arkansas, but now that I'm going to miss the foo for it, I'm f'ing raging.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    there will be other shows.....

but that does suck.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    be thankful u have a job :)

arkansas is fun...... so they say
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    be thankful u have a job :)

arkansas is fun...... so they say

you know that morrissey lyric "I was looking for a job and then I found a job and heaven knows I'm miserable now..."

anyway, this project is not what I signed up to do at all. it has nothing to do with environmental economics, energy, or even *economics.* it's business oriented and really boring! I got slapped on the team for another practice area without my consent and it really blows. I was out in CA working on the project last week and it was torture for me, I went back to the hotel and cried every night. If I weren't so financially screwed right now, I would honestly quit my whole job just because of this project.

and now I'm missing dave grohl. :(
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    sorry that sucks...I know how you feel. I missed out on all of Pearl Jam's last tour. My sister was getting married. I felt guilty about being pissed. :p
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    you know that morrissey lyric "I was looking for a job and then I found a job and heaven knows I'm miserable now..."

anyway, this project is not what I signed up to do at all. it has nothing to do with environmental economics, energy, or even *economics.* it's business oriented and really boring! I got slapped on the team for another practice area without my consent and it really blows. I was out in CA working on the project last week and it was torture for me, I went back to the hotel and cried every night. If I weren't so financially screwed right now, I would honestly quit my whole job just because of this project.

and now I'm missing dave grohl. :(

And heaven knows you are miserable now
    ;)
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    Worcester? Where do you live/work?
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Worcester? Where do you live/work?

yeah worcester. I don't have to go to AR anymore though! I'm off that project, and I have never been happier!
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,472
    I have an extra ticket for the Vancouver show in March.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    this is your lucky day

Mon, 01/28/08
    07:30 PM Barnhill Arena
    Fayetteville, AR Foo Fighters
    More Info »
    presale begins:
    Thu, 11/29/07 10:00 AM

go to the show in fayetteville
    onsale tomorrow