Options

the stuff that is on TV...

GreenTeaDiseaseGreenTeaDisease Posts: 3,359
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
have you ever seen this stuff like "John and Kate Plus Eight"? or "Little People Big World"? I can't believe this stuff is on tv. It's like an hour of "I realized I needed the van but Kate had it at the hairdresser." or "so we put labels on all the suitcases." All it is is people going through every day lives but for some odd reason they are on TV!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    have you ever seen this stuff like "John and Kate Plus Eight"? or "Little People Big World"? I can't believe this stuff is on tv. It's like an hour of "I realized I needed the van but Kate had it at the hairdresser." or "so we put labels on all the suitcases." All it is is people going through every day lives but for some odd reason they are on TV!

Well, the people with sextuplets and a set of twins are going through a nightmare before our very eyes...lol. :D So I guess some find that interesting. That show exhausts me and it makes my husband anxious, too!
  • Options
    ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    I think Little Peeps/Big World must be missing out on all kinds of comic opportunities.

You know my man has to be taking headers off of that golf cart every once in awhile.
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • Options
    oh well Top Gun is on AMC.
  • Options
    i love little people big world.... its a cute show.
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Proteus wrote:
    I think Little Peeps/Big World must be missing out on all kinds of comic opportunities.

You know my man has to be taking headers off of that golf cart every once in awhile.
    is it wrong I laughed at this?
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    These shows allow people to stare at other people who are not "normal"...can't do it in public without being rude, so now people can stare from the comfort of their own chesterfield...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    I tivo little people/big warld
  • Options
    well put GTD
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10