Options

Anyone else in a fog today?

GreenTeaDiseaseGreenTeaDisease Posts: 3,359
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
man, my sleep schedule is all thrown off, I can't concentrate...I have a ton of work to do and I can't even really remember what I was doing on monday.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'm all hopped up on cold medication today so the fog is self induced. However, having yesterday off after working on Monday has really screwed with a lot of people here.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    i'm in a fog because i have the worst cold of all time. i should be at home in bed nice and comfy. not at work miserable.
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    Sleeping is for the weak.
    Joking of course, but fucked up sleep schedule's are my specialty. I just don't do it that often. I know it's not good for me. But, on some nights, I'll get 2 hours of sleep and it doesn't even bother me anymore.
    I definitely feel what's goin on for you though. You need a good nap.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    in a fog. hanging. detox and twitching are now setting in.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Yeah, today sucks.

Can't seem to get anything done...no motivation.
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    My head is in a total fog. The agency I work for asked me to come back for this week, was laid off on 12/21/07. We where off all last week and re-opened today. So I have been off ssince 12/21. Can't really concentrate on anything because I am still in vacation mode.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    it also didn't help that opened my email this morning to find an astronomical utility bill for gas (heat). ugh, it's like all I can think about now. I think I'm just gonna invest in flannel pajamas and turn the heat off entirely.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Definitely in a fog today. Having a shouting match with two separate attorney's and trying to make my sentences logical has not helped to alleviate said fog.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    I quit smoking for new year's, so everything is like an out of body experience for me now.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    I quit smoking for new year's, so everything is like an out of body experience for me now.

Congrats. I had my last smoke on New Year's Eve as well.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    Still recovering from the party on NYE, my eyes look like I haven't slept in days and my hands are a bit shaky.. Wouldn't mind going to bed again, but have a bday party to go to..
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    yeah, I'm in a fog. But I like my fog. It's a good fog .
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    Congrats. I had my last smoke on New Year's Eve as well.
    A couple of year's ago, my dad quit smoking after 50 odd years on New year's. Hopefully I'll have the same willpower.

Plus my girlfriend is quitting with me, so should be some support there.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    A couple of year's ago, my dad quit smoking after 50 odd years on New year's. Hopefully I'll have the same willpower.

I quit once for 3 years and only started again after my ex and I split. So far it's not too bad but work has been pretty slow so not much stress. The real test will be next week when I'm sitting home unemployed stressing about not having a job.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    mammasan wrote:
    My head is in a total fog. The agency I work for asked me to come back for this week, was laid off on 12/21/07. We where off all last week and re-opened today. So I have been off ssince 12/21. Can't really concentrate on anything because I am still in vacation mode.
    I was part of a department closure in 2001. I'm feeling for you. Good luck finding a new job. From your message it sounds like you're working for the same place again(?)

I'm not in a fog today, and I don't know why. I should be.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756

Hang in there. Smoking is probably the worst thing you can do to yourself.
    Your body will thank you for it.
    Good luck! :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    I can certainly see a red mist in front of my eyes! :D
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    im in a self-induced fog everyday
  • Options
    I'm not really in a fog, but, I was so confused all day yesterday and kept thinking it was a Sunday because my husband was home. I seriously had to keep being reminded what day it was.

And then this morning I almost had a heart attack when my alarm went off, because I don't usually wake up to an alarm unless it's Wednesday and we have Little Gym class.
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    yeah, it's so thick that I don't know which way is out!
  • Options
    work is just getting me down today too.

all I do is shuffle loads of energy data around...

fog + lack of motivation + job depression = shitty day
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    I'm in a total fog. I've been looking forward to picking up my new glasses all day. Sad when that is the highlight. Ugh!

But I do have two full weeks off starting jan 12th! Thank god!