Options

who sucks at their job!

GreenTeaDiseaseGreenTeaDisease Posts: 3,359
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I do! I do!

another all-nighter for GTD...back peddling...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    I thought I did today due to a note left out on the counter.. turns out the note wasn't for me, but for my boss's husband.. someone's in trouble!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i have good days and bad days.....
  • Options
    I thought I did today due to a note left out on the counter.. turns out the note wasn't for me, but for my boss's husband.. someone's in trouble!

oooh, sounds juicy!
  • Options
    oooh, sounds juicy!

the highlight was "please don't wipe the babies face with wipes, rather use warm water (NOT HOT) on a paper towel"

when I read it I was like.. Uhh..
  • Options
    I do! I do!

another all-nighter for GTD...back peddling...

There were times when I felt like I did. But, looking back, I now realize that it really was just my boss and her insane, mentally unstable personality that made me doubt myself all the time.

And it was also that she would go into documents, fuck them up, forget about it and then I would be left to take the blame. ;) That was always fun to explain to an attorney. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    GTD, what do you do?
  • Options
    the highlight was "please don't wipe the babies face with wipes, rather use warm water (NOT HOT) on a paper towel"

when I read it I was like.. Uhh..

I could see how that would make you think it was for you!
  • Options
    There were times when I felt like I did. But, looking back, I now realize that it really was just my boss and her insane, mentally unstable personality that made me doubt myself all the time.

And it was also that she would go into documents, fuck them up, forget about it and then I would be left to take the blame. ;) That was always fun to explain to an attorney. :rolleyes:

I don't think it's my bosses' faults, it's more like mine. I should just be intuitively better at this sort of stuff.

I was all proud of myself this morning. I thought I had finally gotten all done over the weekend. I continued to think this until about an hour ago, and I was happily working on stuff all day that will now have to be done over...again...

argh!!!

ok, back to work I guess.
  • Options
    GTD, what do you do?

I'm a consultant on matters of energy, environment, and business.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    drinking-straw testers do
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    There was a point where I thought I was doing everything wrong. I think I'm over it. I think.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:
    drinking-straw testers do
    and street cleaners.

although that's more sweeping really isn't it...?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    me this week.....i am a teacher and have grades due at the end of the week for four classes....haven't started...put the coffee on

I see you live in the Chicago burbs.. where do you teach? Hopefully in 2.5 years I will be a chi-area teacher.
  • Options
    Vacuum cleaner testers
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    prostitutes
  • Options
    Nickelback.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Britney Spears' mum
  • Options
    Britney Spears' maternal instincts.

• Options
    the Casting Director of Interview With A Vampire
  • Options
    Britney Spears' maternal instincts.
    Britney's Spears' marital instincts.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Glasgow Airport suicide bombing freaks...
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    the Casting Director of Interview With A Vampire
    Brad Pitt was a good call

Cruise was not.
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    Buffalo Grove.....sixth grade teacher.....went back to school to get mey masters and love it.......stupidly I went to DePaul though......I am paying for that literally......good luck, I know the market is awful.

Oh no! I just into depaul for Graduate school...

ut oh?
  • Options
    The Message Pit Database

• Options
    ugh now I have nothing to do but sit here for the next hour and 1/2 and my coworkers are playing chess and speaking russian.
  • Options
    ugh now I have nothing to do but sit here for the next hour and 1/2 and my coworkers are playing chess and speaking russian.

Do they suck at their jobs?

• Options

I'm not sure but I don't think so.
  • Options
    I'm not sure but I don't think so.

Hmm... that joke went as far as it could then. Ah well you win some, you lose some.

• Options
    OdinOdin Posts: 599

ROFL!
  • Options
    Hmm... that joke went as far as it could then. Ah well you win some, you lose some.

sorry, I have lost all sense of humor at this point.