Options

Coming up with a way to sell my extra ITW for face in a fair manner...

skere26skere26 Posts: 304
edited February 2008 in The Porch
More details to come....please don't PM me just yet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    skere26 wrote:
    More details to come....please don't PM me just yet.

Have people reply on here if they are interested. They can only reply once and then ask a friend to pick a number between x&X and whosever post lines up with the number gets to buy it?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    I'll buy it....PM sent! :D
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329
    I hope your reception is better than this persons:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=270341
  • Options
    I would love to buy this album for my boyfriend. He has all the other PJ albums on vinyl (except Benaroya, of course!). The people selling it on eBay for $200 make me mad. PM me if you are willing to sell (and ship to Canada!)
    Makes much more sense to live in the Present Tense.

Shows: 05/30/03, 09/02/05, 09/04/05, 09/05/05, 09/24/05, 09/25/05, 07/22/06, 04/02/08 (EV solo), 08/08/09, 08/23/09, 08/24/09, 09/25/09, 09/21/11, 09/23/11, /9/30/12, 12/02/13... many more to come!
  • Options

I don't think anybody is going to have a problem with this person selling the ITW vinyl for face value. Just a hunch. :D
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    PLEASE consider me!
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    I'm in.
  • Options

selling for face is a lot different than taking trade offers hours after the record sold out
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Options
    OK! here is what we shall do.

In return for my unopened ITW, I would like to trade for a christmas single that I am missing, which seems pretty fair to me.

I would like either:

1991 (a man can dream)
    or 2001.

If you are willing to do this, than you can advance to step 2.

tomorrow, to keep it fair, I will post an ebay auction under a title that is not ITW for buy it now, for 1 dollar (i'll cover shipping). I will then post that link here: first person to buy it is the winner..and u better have a single to trade or else i will be uber pissed. hehe.

I will post it when I wake up tomorrow...which is generally around 9:30 - 10:30 EST. hell ill even put up a 20 minute warning if u'd like..
  • Options
    Staceb10Staceb10 Posts: 682
    Count me in on whatever process you determine is fair...nevermind I'm not giving up my holiday singles. I have exactly 10 years worth and am framing them so that won't work.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    please please please keep me in mind when you are ready to sell.... :)

Thanks
    - Mandi
  • Options
    skere26, has it been posted yet. I've been keeping an eye out, seems like it should have according to your post yesterday.
  • Options
    sorry alias, little slow going this morning hehe workin on it now.
  • Options
    That was easy.

Ok, so who got it?
  • Options
    I did, that was awesome. Thanks so much. I sent you a question through paypal/ebay. Thanks again, that was too cool.
  • Options
    awesome, just replied.

is your ebay addy right. i'm going to the post now by chance heh.
  • Options
    yeah sure is, out here in CA. Talk to you soon, thanks again. That was way too cool!!
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    R U serious???
    I just called Ranch Records here in Bend, OR and they told me they could get me a copy for a little over $300.00!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    gatta love greed
    yahamita wrote:
    R U serious???
    I just called Ranch Records here in Bend, OR and they told me they could get me a copy for a little over $300.00!
  • Options
    Goes to show there are many true fans out there looking out for others. What a message you have sent, just awesome.
  • Options
    I slept through it damnit! Curse you COD4 for keeping me up all night playing!

This was an awesome thing you did. Thanks for doing it. Hopefully some people will learn from you.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.