Options

ugh

GreenTeaDiseaseGreenTeaDisease Posts: 3,359
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
i got way too drunk last night. I was being a jackass. and I puked so much before I went to bed that I broke a blood vessel in my eye. I'm having that next day feeling of, crap, what the hell did I say to people? Were they drunk enough to not notice? uggghhhh.

the worst part is, this was off 3 beers and a jack and coke. I am NOT in college anymore.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    i got way too drunk last night. I was being a jackass. and I puked so much before I went to bed that I broke a blood vessel in my eye. I'm having that next day feeling of, crap, what the hell did I say to people? Where they drunk enough to not notice? uggghhhh.
    :) I know that feeling.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    also, I should have paid more attention to the old adage "beer then liquor..." because apparently, it is true.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    i got way too drunk last night. I was being a jackass. and I puked so much before I went to bed that I broke a blood vessel in my eye. I'm having that next day feeling of, crap, what the hell did I say to people? Were they drunk enough to not notice? uggghhhh.

the worst part is, this was off 3 beers and a jack and coke. I am NOT in college anymore.
    Oh my god :) firstly, and I don't mean to mock, how did you get that drunk off that much alcohol? secondly, I know the feeling. I've never broken a blood vessel in my eye, thank god, but the "what the hell did I say to people" feeling haunts me every morning after a heavy night. As a rule of thumb, don't worry about it until someone comes up to you and says "oh man, you were so funny the other night" :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    karma. gods entertainment.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Oh my god :) firstly, and I don't mean to mock, how did you get that drunk off that much alcohol?

well I'm a girl, and I just read an article that alcohol does in fact affect us more. secondly, i hadn't eaten much now that I think of it. thirdly, I don't drink copious amounts of alcohol on a regular basis anymore. and lastly, I of course broke the cardinal rule and had a cocktail after drinking a lot of beer.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    well I'm a girl, and I just read an article that alcohol does in fact affect us more. secondly, i hadn't eaten much now that I think of it. thirdly, I don't drink copious amounts of alcohol on a regular basis anymore. and lastly, I of course broke the cardinal rule and had a cocktail after drinking a lot of beer.
    ha fair enough :) I am an idiot and mix my drinks pretty much everytime I drink. It is not good.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options

Don't sweat it too much. If you were with friends then they'll cut you some slack (we all get a little too drunk some times) and if you weren't then who gives a crap about what peeps think.

Feel better.
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
  • Options
    Don't sweat it too much. If you were with friends then they'll cut you some slack (we all get a little too drunk some times) and if you weren't then who gives a crap about what peeps think.

Feel better.

yeah I actually emailed this one guy to apologize. I don't know him well but he's a close friend of my brother's, so I assume I will have to see him again. I actually have NO idea what I was saying to him, but I just knew as soon as I woke up that I was REALLY obnoxious when I was talking to him at the end of the night. He wrote back, said I didn't do anything that required an apology. But still. I'll have to prove myself normal next time I see these people is all I guess.
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    green tea, you're around my age, and I have learned, that at 30, you can't mix beer and hard alcohol anymore

especially if you don't drink often, like I, and abused your body with booze in colllege, also like I

hope you feel better

drink some water and watch some flicks on the couch :p
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    enjoy being young, greenteadisease.

read my thread about getting rid of my albums. you could be taking in an unemployed (grouch) parent like my husband and I are. She is a hoarder, a pack rat and in not good physical condition to get rid of and pack her things.

I wish I could get shit faced now.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options

You told me you were going to come round to my house and smash a bottle over my head! ;)
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153

I drank 3 Heinkin's once and barfed. I've barfed many times from only 3-4 drinks.

get your eye checked!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more