Options

Just heard on Tampa radio

13»

Comments

• Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    I don't buy the dates either but would it kill them to fucking say something about this. How about:

A) Yes there will be tourdates this summer, we just don't know where yet
    B) Yes there will be tourdates in the vicinity of (insert geographic region here)
    C) Bonnaroo is it. No more dates.

I miss the days of the fucking rumor pit. They would give some semblance of info.
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    This only could have happened when Layne was alive. I can;t see PJ touring with Semi AIC even with Jerry involved. As mu8ch as i love AIC and their music, reforming after the death of Layne has to be one of the lamest moves I've seen from a band with integrity in a LONG time. Jerry can tour his own stuff, so why lower yourselves to being a fraction of the greatness you achieved? If Pj did tour with "AIC" i may have to boycott the band for awhile. Sorry just the way i see it. There comes a point when no matter what sometimes the principle is more important than the payoff.
    your a fucking moron. lame? jerry wrote most of the songs, not layne. he has a right to play them. the rest of the guys in the original band are playing with him, too. this isn't axl going out and pretending to be guns 'n roses. layne was amazing, no doubt. he's one of my favorites, but layne was NOT the whole band. they also paid tribute to layne at all their shows on their first tour back. you're gonna boycott PJ if they tour with them? i say good riddence.
  • Options
    Why is everyone flipping out about not having enough info???

Tenclub e-mailed everyone saying there is a busy year ahead!

I'm sure there is a lot in store this year, it's only March. They wouldn't have said anything if nothing was going to happen.

Sit and relax please guys.
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    GoBucky wrote:
    If I remember correctly, Alpine Valley only allows shows on weekends now, so the date shown is false.

You are 100% correct on that.
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Why is everyone flipping out about not having enough info???

Tenclub e-mailed everyone saying there is a busy year ahead!

I'm sure there is a lot in store this year, it's only March. They wouldn't have said anything if nothing was going to happen.

Sit and relax please guys.

Learning that PJ will be playing a mile from my apartment when I have already bought a ticket to Europe. How can I relax? I can't wait. :rolleyes:
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    snipes824 wrote:
    your a fucking moron. lame? jerry wrote most of the songs, not layne. he has a right to play them. the rest of the guys in the original band are playing with him, too. this isn't axl going out and pretending to be guns 'n roses. layne was amazing, no doubt. he's one of my favorites, but layne was NOT the whole band. they also paid tribute to layne at all their shows on their first tour back. you're gonna boycott PJ if they tour with them? i say good riddence.

here here, I totally agree
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....