Options

crying hangover

GreenTeaDiseaseGreenTeaDisease Posts: 3,359
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
last night I had a really bad night at work and ended up crying- just a small amount-when I got home. This morning my head is KILLING ME. Every time I cry, it hurts really badly and then I get this headache the next day! Does this happen to anyone else or is it just another matter of my f'ed up body?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    last night I had a really bad night at work and ended up crying- just a small amount-when I got home. This morning my head is KILLING ME. Every time I cry, it hurts really badly and then I get this headache the next day! Does this happen to anyone else or is it just another matter of my f'ed up body?
    I've had that! And then my eyes ate all puffy and raw looking the next day.
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i get that...usually the same day. not fun at all!
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    I've had that! And then my eyes ate all puffy and raw looking the next day.
    Cry in the shower...and say it's soap in your eyes. That's what I do :o
    Generally though, I find a good cry makes me feel better.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Work often sucks, hey don't feel bad. I think its is pretty normal to feel out of whack after a bout of emotional release. I find most headaches can be reduced/eliminated altogether by flushing your system out with lots of water and taking in a light rest.

Perhaps you shed enough tears that it dried out your head ? ... j/k
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Yeh, I've had it... well not headachy... but like GS said, really red raw puffy eyes and yeh actually, kinda headachy.

Sorry you'd a shit day at work :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    Work often sucks, hey don't feel bad. I think its is pretty normal to feel out of whack after a bout of emotional release. I find most headaches can be reduced/eliminated altogether by flushing your system out with lots of water and taking in a light rest.

Perhaps you shed enough tears that it dried out your head ? ... j/k

i would say that's it ... slight dehydration ... just drink some water ...
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,667
    Everytime I complain of a headache to my best girlfriend, she tells me to drink water for a cure. I'd have to agree with the majority.
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Yeah, definitely dehydration. I have to drink lots of water and eat lots of fruit when I've had a good cry like that.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    yeah I mean I know it's a dehydration issue....but I only cried for a couple minutes and I drink a gallon of water every day!