2»

Comments

• Options
    ohh i'm excited :D
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    AllIAm wrote:
    Thats right.. 1 week from today. gonna get our food on again. not gonna lie.. pretty excited

Its gonna be a good one. So far my fave has been Chicago. :D The dudes there were outta control!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    As per usual I'll let you amateurs know who the winner will be after the second or third episode ;)..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    The Champ wrote:
    As per usual I'll let you amateurs know who the winner will be after the second or third episode ;)..

yes we will all bow down to you and your great deduction skills.

i saw a commercial last night... padma's not really leavin much to the imagination anymore huh?

my fav outfit of hers is still the one where they all went to the beach and she showed up in bellbottom jeans, a band that went around her head and a fur vest. ahhhh padma.
  • Options
    Cool. Can't wait!
  • Options
    ITS ALL HAPPENING!

i kinda want a whole season of battle of the all stars. i know they had an epi but i wanna see them all come together on one show and just bring it. that would be awesome.

so is anyone cooking anything special for tonights event? i'm just making a pizza.. little olive oil, some garlic, cheese and artichokes. we keep it simple.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Ooh, thanks for the reminder. For a mo I thought I had missed it. :o
    I am probably making some soup to go with the fire in the fireplace. Cold here.
    Butternut squash.
    :)
    I can't wait.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Ooh, thanks for the reminder. For a mo I thought I had missed it. :o
    I am probably making some soup to go with the fire in the fireplace. Cold here.
    Butternut squash.
    :)
    I can't wait.

tis a wee bit nippy. my kingdom for a fireplace.

weird taht we have a butternut squash sitting in our kitchen right now. maybe i shall attempt sometime as well.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    yes we will all bow down to you and your great deduction skills.

i saw a commercial last night... padma's not really leavin much to the imagination anymore huh?

my fav outfit of hers is still the one where they all went to the beach and she showed up in bellbottom jeans, a band that went around her head and a fur vest. ahhhh padma.

lol..Padma is great..I'm not feeling the anticipation as of yet..hopefully there will be someone worthy to ride..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    ITS ALL HAPPENING!

i kinda want a whole season of battle of the all stars. i know they had an epi but i wanna see them all come together on one show and just bring it. that would be awesome.

so is anyone cooking anything special for tonights event? i'm just making a pizza.. little olive oil, some garlic, cheese and artichokes. we keep it simple.

Definitely, I'd be more interested in an all star season as well...enjoy the pizza..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    lol..Padma is great..I'm not feeling the anticipation as of yet..hopefully there will be someone worthy to ride..

yea i don't feel the anticipation until i weed out the good from the bad.

we shall duel it out tomorrow.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    AllIAm wrote:
    ITS ALL HAPPENING!

Thje girlfriend and I are gonna boil-up some potatos, then brown them in olive oil, garlic, onions, ground black pepper and butter. Now I gotta figure out what type of chicken to have.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Thje girlfriend and I are gonna boil-up some potatos, then brown them in olive oil, garlic, onions, ground black pepper and butter. Now I gotta figure out what type of chicken to have.

i can be over in.. lets see where are you? LA.. too bad. sounds delish!!

some lemon, butter and wine always works well on chicken.. with some garlic of course..
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Bread the chicken, brown it in a skillet, put it in a warm oven to cook thru and then deglaze the skillet with vermouth and lemon juice. Pour that over the chicken. :o And roast some asparagus. :)

I always love to see the first person go because they are such a mess. lol
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I won't be cooking anything tonight. I refuse to cook on my bday.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:

some lemon, butter and wine always works well on chicken.. with some garlic of course..
    jinx
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:

Maybe some fresh-ground peanut butter on the chicken...ever tried that?
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Maybe some fresh-ground peanut butter on the chicken...ever tried that?
    I put PB in a tofu stir-fry. Holy shit. So good. With some sesame oil, soy sauce and some broccoli. ***salivating***
  • Options
    the show is pretty good so far. I have always loved cooking and would enjoy being a chef. HOWEVER.......i would die if i hadd to cook any sort of chinese something! :eek:

Jeff reminds me of Zoso! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    I want Eugene to win!!!!!!!

Richard is a cutie to me!!(GO team rainbow:))

Jeffery can go home!! "it hurts me if I'm not perfect" *having the servers check your hair!! come on.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 California Posts: 594
    I haven't watched Top Chef since the second season...
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    jinx

i think we should share recipes.. we would be pleasently happy
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    the show is pretty good so far. I have always loved cooking and would enjoy being a chef. HOWEVER.......i would die if i hadd to cook any sort of chinese something! :eek:

Jeff reminds me of Zoso! :D

ok so last night was fun. this season looks good and i think there could be some competition. now i gotta say.. i was hoping for Ariane in the beginning.. simply because my hometown happens to be Montclair, NJ and thats where her restaurant is and that would be awesome to get to go to a top chef's place. but after last night she's a bit of a losah huh? oh well.

its clear stefan will be a top contender.. nobody else really stepped it up last night. champie is gonna be riding those coat tails into the sunset.

and senrock, chinese cooking is really fun and easy! i have akiller recipe for kung pao chicken. and its low cal! (for those of you who watch that stuff like me). this is gonna turn into the top chef/ gimme recipes thread!
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    ok so last night was fun. this season looks good and i think there could be some competition. now i gotta say.. i was hoping for Ariane in the beginning.. simply because my hometown happens to be Montclair, NJ and thats where her restaurant is and that would be awesome to get to go to a top chef's place. but after last night she's a bit of a losah huh? oh well.

its clear stefan will be a top contender.. nobody else really stepped it up last night. champie is gonna be riding those coat tails into the sunset.

and senrock, chinese cooking is really fun and easy! i have akiller recipe for kung pao chicken. and its low cal! (for those of you who watch that stuff like me). this is gonna turn into the top chef/ gimme recipes thread!

I agree with the way Ariane took her exxxit. The guy with the accent is SUPER cocky but we'll see what happens. And the guy from hawaii, i like what he said at the beginning when asked why he was there. The student has nothing to worry about cuz he's got exxxposure alreddie and aint even outta school yet!!!!

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    i think we should share recipes.. we would be pleasently happy

At lunch, someone mentioned breast of phesant.

I immediately pictured a poor farm girl with big boobs!
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I put PB in a tofu stir-fry. Holy shit. So good. With some sesame oil, soy sauce and some broccoli. ***salivating***

There is a yummy dish called Congolese Chicken.....the sauce is made up of peanut butter, tomato sauce and various spices....served over rice!
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
    Padma is starting to grow on me. She's pretty freaking hot.
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Anyone watch last night? Team Europe is cleaning up on the challenges. Whats up with the short clip with Leah falling all over that one guy? I can't believe Ariane made it another week, Padma had to spit out her food and she's still there!
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    hot dog sushi?
    grode.

although i guess it's close to spam musubi...which is still wrong.
  • Options
    Next week's episode is gonna be great.....all of the contestants meet-up with the Foo Fighters in Rochester, NY to cook for them at their show venue. Dave will no doubt really ham it up with them.