Options

The Riches

writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
hey, is anyone else here anxiously waiting the new Riches episodes?
Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    tell me more about it. refresh my memory please....
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    ok it was on FX last year, with Minnie Driver as the mom and Eddie (I think) Lizard as the dad and they had three kids. they took over this other family's life that they accidently killed on the road. does it ring a bell?

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    ok it was on FX last year, with Minnie Driver as the mom and Eddie (I think) Lizard as the dad and they had three kids. they took over this other family's life that they accidently killed on the road. does it ring a bell?

yes yes i remember now!!! i wanna see that show!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yes yes i remember now!!! i wanna see that show!

cool; you speak my language..........(lol)

anyway, did you watch it?

• Options
    writersu wrote:
    cool; you speak my language..........(lol)

anyway, did you watch it?

not yet. i remember seeing the previews and thinking 'damn i gotta see that!' but.....i snoozed. :eek: i will tho, just for you! :D

• Options
    Thanks, Sen........

I keep looking to see when it will come on this year but so far the website said their new season will begin in December this year but so far nothing. Minnie Driver is hilarious as a tough, smart mouthed ex con. She is so funny and the rest of the characters are also hilarious.

You have to check it out just for the hell of it to see if you like it. I think that Minnie Driver would be a fun friend to have around as far as housewife friends go.

let me know what you think. you can check out the fx site to see more about it though for now........