A Brett Favre Superbowl

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Fuck the Pats............I want to see Brett Favre go out Elway style with a bang!!!!
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I'd love to see Brett in the super bowl as much as anyone else, but who is talking about going "out"
    I say 2-7 more years of Favre!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Trophy #6 for the Cowboys would be a much better ending. :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • pjtaper wrote:
    I'd love to see Brett in the super bowl as much as anyone else, but who is talking about going "out"
    I say 2-7 more years of Favre!

My thought exactly!
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    can we all agree on that the Pats need to lose, man the Giants should have beat them the other night.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Oxxys wrote:
    can we all agree on that the Pats need to lose, man the Giants should have beat them the other night.
    we're too good.

sorry guys but the pats are unbeatable.

they wont lose. ESPECIALLY to a low class NFC team
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    we're too good.

sorry guys but the pats are unbeatable.

they wont lose. ESPECIALLY to a low class NFC team

By all means, go into more depth about how the Giants are low class.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    they may not even make it to the superbowl. I find it hard to believe a team in this day and age can go 19-0. I think the colts, the chargers, and maybe even the Jags can beat them. The packers are good too and can beat tom lame brady.
  • BinFrog wrote:
    By all means, go into more depth about how the Giants are low class.
    10-6 and they still make the playoffs?

the NFC sucks with the exception of the Cowboys and Packers

inconsistent
    and well one word: Eli.

i could go on and on but i dont feel too good.

No one in Boston (or anywhere) ever cared about the pats until they won a superbowl..... I mean come on they were going to move the team to Hartford.
  • Oxxys wrote:
    they may not even make it to the superbowl. I find it hard to believe a team in this day and age can go 19-0. I think the colts, the chargers, and maybe even the Jags can beat them. The packers are good too and can beat tom lame brady.
    we would light up the PAckers anyday.

there is no way the chargers coukd beat us. i'm a little concerened about the jags, but i know we'll beat them.

as for the colts, well, we'll wait and see.

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    10-6 and they still make the playoffs?

the NFC sucks with the exception of the Cowboys and Packers

10-6 earned a playoff spot in the AFC this year also.
    The NFC has closed the gap a bit.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    Oxxys wrote:
    No one in Boston (or anywhere) ever cared about the pats until they won a superbowl.
    Spoken like somebody without a clue.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier wrote:
    Spoken like somebody without a clue.
    exactly

• BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Poncier wrote:
    10-6 earned a playoff spot in the AFC this year also.
    The NFC has closed the gap a bit.

10-6 will make the playoffs almost any year, in both divisions.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    The Pats? Wait till they get a look at Jacksonville. Good-bye perfect season!!

It would be nice to see GB win it one more time for Farve. (spelled the way everybody pronounces it)
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • even flow? wrote:
    The Pats? Wait till they get a look at Jacksonville. Good-bye perfect season!!

It would be nice to see GB win it one more time for Farve. (spelled the way everybody pronounces it)
    i highly doubt theyre getting past pitt.

• even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    i highly doubt theyre getting past pitt.

The are going to give Pitt double the waxing that they threw on them a couple of weeks ago. Considering Jax should be at home with the third best record in the conference. But that is another topic.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • What a great thread. :D
  • even flow? wrote:
    The are going to give Pitt double the waxing that they threw on them a couple of weeks ago. Considering Jax should be at home with the third best record in the conference. But that is another topic.
    i think ben is going to have the game of his life. and there is no way that you guys are gonna blow them out. big ben knows what he does wrong and he fixes it. if you guys win, its by no more than 7

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    InHiding19 wrote:

If all goes the Giant's way they will have another opportunity in the SUper Bowl I predict.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    DS1119 wrote:
    InHiding19 wrote:

If all goes the Giant's way they will have another opportunity in the SUper Bowl I predict.
    :fp:
    You must be more bored than I am.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    InHiding19 wrote:

:fp:
    You must be more bored than I am.

:lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    InHiding19 wrote:

I'll take ya on that. $50, I got the Pats and I'll give you the points.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

DS1119 wrote:
    InHiding19 wrote:

I'll take ya on that. $50, I got the Pats and I'll give you the points.

Done. :lol: