Options

The Snoop Dogg reality show

anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Is anyone watching this? I've watched a couple episodes and it seems pretty scripted, but I do like the glimpse of Snoop's life and I find it oddly hilarious.

The first episode, Snoop and his body guard went to a yoga class. His body guard weighs probably 400 pounds, they had to put two yoga mats side-by-side for him to do his yoga practice. Then, Snoop went to a blind acupuncturist. When he noticed the guy was blind, he said "let me take my coat off" and he snuck out behind the guy and left the building.

The most recent episode, he took his kids to meet David Beckham at a soccer field and all of those crazy people were wearing these pimp-like romeo slippers. On the soccer field. Even the kids.

I don't need anyone to tell me this is a trashy show. I know it is and I like it anyway.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Being a fan of Run's House....I thought the Snoop version was gonna be pretty good...but its too scripted for me to watch...I was pretty disappointed with it. Fave E! show still the Girls Next Door.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    I agree, it does appear scripted.

I am also a huge fan of The Girls Next Door. New season just started!
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    i bet the other members of tha dogg pound gangsta crip are horrified.

the show is pure cheese ball...i actually had high hopes but it let me down.
  • Options
    i like it, just watched it for the first time on sunday. its pretty funny.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Is anyone watching this? I've watched a couple episodes and it seems pretty scripted, but I do like the glimpse of Snoop's life and I find it oddly hilarious.

The first episode, Snoop and his body guard went to a yoga class. His body guard weighs probably 400 pounds, they had to put two yoga mats side-by-side for him to do his yoga practice. Then, Snoop went to a blind acupuncturist. When he noticed the guy was blind, he said "let me take my coat off" and he snuck out behind the guy and left the building.

The most recent episode, he took his kids to meet David Beckham at a soccer field and all of those crazy people were wearing these pimp-like romeo slippers. On the soccer field. Even the kids.

I don't need anyone to tell me this is a trashy show. I know it is and I like it anyway.

Reality shows are to reality as Wrestling is to real
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

my brother is a fan of this show but i havnt watched alot of it. The only part i saw was when he walked in the house and it was torrrrrre UP so he cleaned it! i thought THAT was pretty funny in itself!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Reality shows are to reality as Wrestling is to real

uh...duh. ;)