Options

If i found out today that _____ did steroids, i will pass out due to shock

13»

Comments

• Options
    OMFG!!!! Barry Bonds?!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    RayneRayne Posts: 99
    Think I'd fall on the ground if Lowell's on it.
    Underneath this smile lies everything...How I choose to feel, is how I AM!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    Macky Sasser
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    I thought there was a possibility that Pudge or Sheffield for Detroit would be on, and I'm surprised to only see Sheffield.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    My question now is this....

If there are actually that many players on steroids in Baseball what is the point in pursuing it any further?

I can see a handful of players being chastised for having an "unfair advantage" but when it comes down to a large percentage of players doping up on roids why would it matter anymore?

Can you still take HRs away from Bonds if he hit them off pitchers that themselves were on steroids? It kinda seems like a wash to me and our goverment needs to turn its attention to other matters than baseball for cryin out loud.
    the Minions
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    Supposedly 2 injections in 2003 as told by a roommate. Here I was ready to give up on him, and throw away my bubble head. I'm such a loser. . . and he's still a hottie hero. Man, I need a coffee or a lot of chocolate.

This is garbage.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,309
    the league should just give out steroids i wan't to see someone hit 100hrs or some pitcher throw 125miles per hr complete perfect no hit game ,but really folks steroids have really just destroyed this game i can't look at any players now and not wonder if they did/do or will do them .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    No Piazza bitches!!

Fuck that fat headed asshole Clemens motherfucker....that no good cheating selfish piece of shit..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'