Options

I'm tired of the downward spiral lets create a good news only thread for hippiemom

hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
so much shit goin on, everywhere ytou look bad things, death, rape, war....just found out hippiemom passed. So in her honor lets start a positive vibe thread

I am fucking sick of all the negativity- that statement ends it for the thread POST ONLY GOOD THINGS BIG OR SMALL

I'll start it off with this: My gramps just celebrated his 85th!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I heard my baby girl ask my husband "Where mama?" after I left the room this evening. :) It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)
  • Options
    my estranged brother and sis in law invited us over for Christmas. Haven't seen them or their kids in over 2 years :D
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    I heard my baby girl ask my husband "Where mama?" after I left the room this evening. :) It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

aw!

I bought a ton of gifts for my family and friends today, and am I going out all day tomorow for more things. I love to give christmas gifts!
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,081
    only a little more than two months before pitchers and catchers report for spring training. all of the above is good news, but that's good news when looking forward to spring.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Going to Maui tomorrow for the very first time...rented a stand-up paddle board (SUB) and lessons are booked! Cannot wait!!!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    only a little more than two months before pitchers and catchers report for spring training.

They're reporting even sooner in Greenwich Village! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Just got a Christmas tree (finally),..

I'm on break from school for a month,...

I've got a gig and maybe a record deal on the way. :)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I'm watching the Oilers play tonight. Hockey night in Canada + Beer = Good times!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Last night I spent time with my bro and mom.

I woke up this AM....went down stairs and 3 of my teenage sons....decorated the whole place for my birthday!!! Best gift EVER! I feel so loved by them.

I talked to my sis for an hour this am. It was an excellent talk!

Tonight I am going to dinner with all 4 sons and hubby.....I love my boys, and feel sooooo special when I'm out with all of them.

I have my health, a home and a full stomach.....I am indeed blessed.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU ON THE PIT!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    My whole life is good news, right now. All I need now is a yacht with pretty wimmins with big tiddies, and a jet plane with my name along the side, and some more tiddies, and another yacht, and my life will be complete.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    My 14 year old kitty had a huge tumor in his abdomen, and the vet told me to expect the worst. She told me that she would probably open him up and find widespread cancer and that it would be best to put him to sleep then. When she opened him up she found a weird tumor that she had never seen before so she took it out along with part of the liver and stitched him up. Come to find out it is some sort of benign cystic liver tumor that probably took years and years to grow and he probably has lots of years left!!!! He got his stitches out yesterday and is back to his old self!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    My 14 year old kitty had a huge tumor in his abdomen, and the vet told me to expect the worst. She told me that she would probably open him up and find widespread cancer and that it would be best to put him to sleep then. When she opened him up she found a weird tumor that she had never seen before so she took it out along with part of the liver and stitched him up. Come to find out it is some sort of benign cystic liver tumor that probably took years and years to grow and he probably has lots of years left!!!! He got his stitches out yesterday and is back to his old self!!!

:)
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    off to go pick up a xmas tree and eggnog and xtra rum to kick up the eggnog a bit should be in full xmas spirit by tonight :D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    just saw my sis again after being away for 4 months (usually see her most days, so its a long time to us!)
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    I like hearing good things for a change

the little Indian girl born with 4 arms and 4 legs was released from the hospital today and is doing okay with only two arms and two legs