Options

It's 4:13 am and I can't sleep...

CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
i haven't been to bed before 6am all this week, I think I have a problem.
"I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Join the club! I guess I need to get out more to "tire" myself. Even when I try to sleep I just end up back at my computer on the pit :/
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    for some strange reason a couple of weeks ago.....

i had the worst time trying to sleep.....i was only getting 3-4 hours of sleep a night......

lasted about a week......

i was fucking miserable....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Also... make sure you room isn't over heated. That apparently effects your sleep. :)
  • Options
    It's like i'm tired but as soon as I try to sleep my mind races and all the thoughts of the things I need to do run thru my head....i just end up getting up and staying up until i see the sun.:(
  • Options
    It's like i'm tired but as soon as I try to sleep my mind races and all the thoughts of the things I need to do run thru my head....i just end up getting up and staying up until i see the sun.:(

I'm like that too. It's miserable, especially when you start to hear the birds singing and you start panicking because you have to get up and go to work soon. :(

Reading never helped me because my brain just starts thinking even more. (I) got a night job which was better for me and now I have a couple of glasses of wine before I go to bed-but I wouldn't recommend becoming alcohol dependant, like me. ;)
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    now I have a couple of glasses of wine before I go to bed-but I wouldn't recommend becoming alcohol dependant, like me. ;)

I puff a bowl, But I wouldn't recommend becoming herb dependent, like me. ;)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    I'm like that too. It's miserable, especially when you start to hear the birds singing and you start panicking because you have to get up and go to work soon. :(

Reading never helped me because my brain just starts thinking even more. (I) got a night job which was better for me and now I have a couple of glasses of wine before I go to bed-but I wouldn't recommend becoming alcohol dependant, like me. ;)
    luckily there's no job for me right now, in school... though the semester just ended, you'd think the lack of stress would make it easier to sleep. Maybe it's Christmas stress..i'm so behind, Haven't even started decorating yet:/
  • Options
    luckily there's no job for me right now, in school... though the semester just ended, you'd think the lack of stress would make it easier to sleep. Maybe it's Christmas stress..i'm so behind, Haven't even started decorating yet:/

You know the best thing to do then? Get decorating and shopping! :) Excercise might help as well. :)